Sign in to follow this  
hlin8821

Dwayne Bacon 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

dropped terrence ross for this guy .. i was high on ross goin in, but bacon's upside seems too good to pass up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's the best scorer on the team. He has the mf green light. Grab him!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm loving the green light but I hope the efficiency picks up just a little bit. Mainly because I don't think he can be on this long a leash for the entire season w/o making progress

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, hoop said:

I'm loving the green light but I hope the efficiency picks up just a little bit. Mainly because I don't think he can be on this long a leash for the entire season w/o making progress

Young dude in his 3rd season finally with a chance to prove himself. Can't see how he doesnt progress

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, JaylenBrownFanclub said:

Bacon or nunn? 

 

Bacon, Butler will impact Nunn's usage/lines

Edited by KingDURANTULA
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, JaylenBrownFanclub said:

Bacon or nunn? 

 

I lean towards Bacon. Signs point to the Hornets looking at rebuilding, and Bacon has 30+ minutes and a long leash to start the season. I still think Nunn is a worthy pickup though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BigTime3 said:

I dropped Gary Harris for him

I offered him for Gary Harris 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, I need help on who I should drop for Bacon. 

9CAT, H2H, 13 man

Here's my roster:

PG - Ben Simmons, SGA, Dejounte Murray

SG - James Harden, DeMar DeRozan, Caris LeVert

SF - Brandon Ingram, Bojan Bogdanovic

PF - PJ Washington, Taurean Prince

C - Andre Drummond, Clint Capela, Bam Adebayo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, adreeyun said:

Guys, I need help on who I should drop for Bacon. 

9CAT, H2H, 13 man

Here's my roster:

PG - Ben Simmons, SGA, Dejounte Murray

SG - James Harden, DeMar DeRozan, Caris LeVert

SF - Brandon Ingram, Bojan Bogdanovic

PF - PJ Washington, Taurean Prince

C - Andre Drummond, Clint Capela, Bam Adebayo

 

Go to the AC forum - that's the perfect spot for add/drops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, squidthunder said:

 

Go to the AC forum - that's the perfect spot for add/drops

I tried to but since I'm a new joiner, I need 10 posts first before I can create a new thread here 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, adreeyun said:

I tried to but since I'm a new joiner, I need 10 posts first before I can create a new thread here 😕

 

Gotcha - so best thing to do is try and comment on other threads, without doing a AC question. I understand you're new, we just don't want to flood this area with Add/Drop ones

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gary Harris played 35 minutes for a good Nuggets team.  Bacon is a great pickup, but I'd guess Harris wasn't the best drop and would look to pick him back up before he gets things going.

 

I get it, gotta add now and ask questions later, but these opening night hot takes might cause regret later down the road.  Just looking out because i've seen a lot of people mention Gary Harris as a drop and I think that may come back to bite you.  He's healthy and that is the most important takeaway from his game last night.  I like him to have a nice bounce back season.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this