Sign in to follow this  
hlin8821

Dwayne Bacon 2019-2020 Outlook

The minutes/FGA make it impossible to drop him, though I worry about his workload after Batum's return. It'll be interesting to see who becomes the established option by then - there have been flashes of brilliance from all their starters + Graham.

5 minutes ago, mattshhh said:

The minutes/FGA make it impossible to drop him, though I worry about his workload after Batum's return. It'll be interesting to see who becomes the established option by then - there have been flashes of brilliance from all their starters + Graham.

I almost drop him already for IT2. Then there it goes consecutive FG made and the minutes was there. Holding on for now.

Rotowire with a tough take:

"Bacon posted 15 points (6-15 FG, 1-5 3Pt, 2-2 FT), six rebounds and two assists across 37 minutes in Sunday's 120-101 loss to the Lakers.

Spin: The Hornets currently lacked any true rotation on Sunday, as all of their starters (including Bacon) logged a lot of minutes. Only three of their bench players saw more than 10 minutes of playing time, a trend that should eventually balance out. Bacon will likely be someone who is swapped out more frequently, as promising guys like Devonte Graham will earn more playing time as the season progresses."

Graham was still available when I grabbed Bacon. He could spoil the season-long appeal...

Glad to see the minutes and see that Monk made no impact and barely played. Graham looks legit tho and will definitely eat into his minutes. I do feel tho that thanks to his size he can certainly get minutes at the 3 when Graham and Terry are both playing if the Hornets want to play a little smaller. I'm definitely holding as my WW has already dried up.

2 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Glad to see the minutes and see that Monk made no impact and barely played. Graham looks legit tho and will definitely eat into his minutes. I do feel tho that thanks to his size he can certainly get minutes at the 3 when Graham and Terry are both playing if the Hornets want to play a little smaller. I'm definitely holding as my WW has already dried up.

Well one things for sure, he'll get shots up no matter what, evidenced by his 1/13 effort tonight lol, gunner off the bench 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

The problem with mine is I have these guys in waiver wire and really want to get IT2 or fultz for this guy. 

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

Well one things for sure, he'll get shots up no matter what, evidenced by his 1/13 effort tonight lol, gunner off the bench 

Haha didn't even notice that was his line tonight, well hopefully he stays cold. As for Bacon as long as he keeps chucking up the shots he'll be money in my points league.

Man this guy looks bad. Even in his 22pt game he looked bad. 

Time for a drop. Gonna get wesley matthews consistently getting minutes, 3s and steals with good FG%.

1 minute ago, ahtech said:

Time for a drop. Gonna get wesley matthews consistently getting minutes, 3s and steals with good FG%.

Also thinking of dropping. I was actually thinking Kennard instead but of course it depends on categories. What do you think between those two?

5 minutes ago, FantasyMamba said:

Also thinking of dropping. I was actually thinking Kennard instead but of course it depends on categories. What do you think between those two?

yeah, I need points and matthews matches the output of Bacon. And Kennard is not available in my league as well.

Anyway, Kennard is better TBH. consistently gives you 3s with good percentages than this guy. Points is just almost same with Bacon as well.

Edited by ahtech

17 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

He does look bad. He cant shoot

That is because he is bad. Fantasy and reality.

Completely useless for anything beyond points. A worse version of Rodney Hood.

I had bacon last year too and he looks the same as back then. Not much improvement. A player isn't going to improve his steal rate much but the inefficiency is too much. Asts devonte and Rozier are doing the handling. Might as well grab a vet from the wire at this point, not a high ceiling here. 

Putting a waiver claim on gary harris and ditching sir bacon... or maybe i'll just grab thybs now

• Like 1

This Bacon is Burnt #dropcity

Image result for burnt bacon.gif                               Image result for burnt bacon.gif 

• Haha 2