Sign in to follow this  
Jay_mac1978

Potential Fournette trade.

Posted (edited)

Thoughts on trading my Fournette for Amari Cooper? My other rb's are Chubb, Carson, Kerryon and Tevin Coleman. (Standard scoring)

Edited by Jay_mac1978

I'm of the opinion that Fournette should be sold high on this week. His value will never be higher. I'd probably make that move depending on your WR situation. 

1 minute ago, CamNewton said:

I'm of the opinion that Fournette should be sold high on this week. His value will never be higher. I'd probably make that move depending on your WR situation. 

My other wr's are Davante Adam's, Alshon, Tyreek and Sutton.

5 minutes ago, Jay_mac1978 said:

Thoughts on trading my Fournette for Amari Cooper? My other rb's are Chubb, Carson, Kerryon and Tevin Coleman. (Standard scoring)

You got solid RB depth and with Davante hurting/potentially out for a couple weeks, I like this trade for you albeit being in a standard league gives me pause because RBs are insanely more valuable than WRs in those leagues. But heck, you might be able to get a little more because of Fournette's blow up game.

2 minutes ago, Jay_mac1978 said:

My other wr's are Davante Adam's, Alshon, Tyreek and Sutton.

So you'd be rolling out Adams, Tyreek, and Amari when all are healthy. I like that combo a lot more than keeping Fournette. I'd try to move Alshon too tbh.