FrancoJavierM

Aaron Jones/Ridley for my Hopkins - 100% WHIR

His 1-3 Team:

QB - Daniel Jones, Cam

RB - CMC, Fournette, A.Jones, Ekeler, Drake, AP

WR - Gordon, Ridley, Landry, DJ Chark, DK Metcalf

TE: Graham

The other guy is 1-3 and is offering me Aaron Jones and Ridley for Hopkins. Honestly, I was going to decline because I'm 3-1 even with Hopkins's slow start. I really do not want to trade him away, but I'm thinking maybe my league mate is willing to trade Aaron Jones away? My other problem is that I love my team too much right now and can't think of a good counter offer for Jones.

What could I counter for Jones? I was thinking of a multiplayer trade like Jones/Ekeler/(Chark or Metcalf) for my Golladay/Miles Sanders/Curtis Samuel? He might decline because he could only want Hopkins but it's worth a shot, right?

We play Half PPR - start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), DST, K, 7 bench spots

My team is in my sig but here it is for people on mobile:

QB: Matt Ryan, Winston

RB: Cook, Carson, Miles Sanders, Darrel Williams, Malcolm Brown, Mattison

WR: Hopkins, Godwin, Golladay, Curtis Samuel, Gallup

TE: Hooper

Please leave me your link!

I think its a fair deal could go either way. I woudl prolly do it. If ridley plays better and jones can outplay carson then u got a ros rb2 and a wb2. Maybe try for gordon instead of ridley.

• Like 1

Just now, stevekerr01 said:

I would stay put. Don’t trade Hopkins 

How do you feel about me countering Jones/Ekeler/(Chark or Metcalf) for my Golladay/Miles Sanders/Curtis Samuel?

If i was that guy i would not take golladay and sanders for ajones and ekeler if you can get it done then good for you. Help on mine plz

• Like 1

Man! That is an OUTSTANDING price for Hopkins. There are multiple scenarios in which D-Hop is the best player in fantasy ROS. Jones/Ridley is a dirt cheap price to bet on that happening. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SenatorSpaceman said:

Man! That is an OUTSTANDING price for Hopkins. There are multiple scenarios in which D-Hop is the best player in fantasy ROS. Jones/Ridley is a dirt cheap price to bet on that happening. 

I'm too scared to get rid of Hopkins lol. How do you feel if countered with Jones/Ekeler/(Chark or Metcalf) for my Golladay/Miles Sanders/Curtis Samuel?

3 minutes ago, FrancoJavierM said:

I'm too scared to get rid of Hopkins lol. How do you feel if countered with Jones/Ekeler/(Chark or Metcalf) for my Golladay/Miles Sanders/Curtis Samuel?

Oh hang on. I had it backwards....I thought you were acquiring Hopkins. I would one billion percent NOT trade Hopkins for that package. 

• Haha 1

I would not trade Hopkins. 

You could try Golladay and Curtis Samuel for Jones but he probably won't bite.

• Like 1