Sign in to follow this  
Jay_mac1978

Possible Mahomes trade.

Would I be nuts to trade Lamar Jackson and Fournette to get Mahomes? I have Tyreek and would love to pair the two. My other rb's are Chubb, Carson, Kerryon and Tevin Coleman.

Lamar is averaging 28 ppg more than Mahomes. ROS obviously is Mahomes, but you're basically getting the same amount of points from Lamar.

2 minutes ago, bookofalamo28 said:

Lamar is averaging 28 ppg more than Mahomes. ROS obviously is Mahomes, but you're basically getting the same amount of points from Lamar.

Mahomes is just money in the bank every week! There's no way Lamar can keep this up all year...definitely some bad weeks in his future(fantasy wise)

I would do it. I don't see Lamar maintaining the pace he's been on. Mahomes meanwhile might be invincible

28 minutes ago, Jay_mac1978 said:

Mahomes is just money in the bank every week! There's no way Lamar can keep this up all year...definitely some bad weeks in his future(fantasy wise)

Even so, he's losing a high end RB2 in the deal. Rather live with an occasional bad week.