Sign in to follow this  
colepenhagen

Moved Cook 4 Chubb + WHIR

Posted (edited)

12 team 1 pt ppr 2 qb

gave cook, a. cooper, d montgomery

got chubb, julio, shady

a bit of a gamble put im a sucker for julio in full ppr and don't see a huge difference between chubb and cook.

not sure how shady vs monty goes ROS. comes down to opportunity vs elite offense.

4-0

qb dak

qb goff

wr nuk

wr julio

rb chubb

rb dj

te andrews

flex j Gordon

flex b cooks

bench- shady, penny, haskins, gio b ha, Herndon, f/a

Edited by colepenhagen

If cook stays healthy youll see a diff when chubbs touches go down and hill comes back. Hopefully you wont need him for ff playoffs

is this trade already done? I would prefer to have cook, Cooper and D mont. 

Matt Ryan has not been good. Shady is splitting carries and is not the goal line back. Chubb is good.

Cook yes he can get hurt but has been amazing and Viking is 120% committed to the run. He is a must play every week especially in easy matches. Cooper is ok - he has some tough match ups coming up. and D mont is only going to get more carries and be better. He is clearly Chicago's lead back. His scoring opportunities will be there moving forward, if you sell him now, you're selling at a low price. 

Tbh i think chubb is a downgrade from cook but it balances out with your other two trades

I like it. Chubb is a small downgrade but you have McCoy and Julio now that’s better than cooper and mont. 

you definitely won the trade. 

Help with mine? 

• Like 1

ha they want it vetoed. smh kids these days. ill get to those that left links in a bit. thanks. thought it was about as fair as it gets.

9 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

ha they want it vetoed. smh kids these days. ill get to those that left links in a bit. thanks. thought it was about as fair as it gets.

Vetoed.......leave that league as soon possible.  Ridiculous.

On 10/3/2019 at 3:43 PM, NinerLifer said:

Vetoed.......leave that league as soon possible.  Ridiculous.

yea it was vetoed. they salty from me trading cooper for Hopkins even though that should have nothing to do with this trade but w.e. cant leave as im commish and its a high stakes league. 0-4 and 1-3 teams thinking they know best :lol:

On 10/3/2019 at 5:33 PM, colepenhagen said:

Definitely not a trade to veto, BS

6 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

yea it was vetoed. they salty from me trading cooper for Hopkins even though that should have nothing to do with this trade but w.e. cant leave as im commish and its a high stakes league. 0-4 and 1-3 teams thinking they know best :lol:

Man that is weak, sorry that happened. No fun