Sign in to follow this  
ginocan

10/03/2019 LA Rams @ Seattle Seahawks

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, lolcopter said:

One of the better TNF games in recent memory

Everyone’s been saying that lately and over the past couple years. I feel like our memories suck and TNF games are actually fun to watch. Lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, griffin727 said:

Been a while since we had a decent TNF

A whole week 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, griffin727 said:

Been a while since we had a decent TNF

It’s gotta be last year with Rams against the Vikings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, THall0890 said:

It’s gotta be last year with Rams against the Vikings. 

Last week...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This guy Russ preachin’. Man, get outta here. God likes everybody but Pete Carroll (the devil).

Edited by FitzMagic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate Pete Carroll. Overrated as hell. Got carried by money at USC and by that defense in Seattle. His ingame decision making is awful

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, swetooth9 said:

i swear the seahawks are the luckiest team besides the pats...

Wow epic timing just said that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, swetooth9 said:

i swear the seahawks are the luckiest team besides the pats...

The best teams just happen to be the most lucky. Crazy how that works...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gohawks said:

The best teams just happen to be the most lucky. Crazy how that works...

You know they say in golf you play a round and see guys hitting bad shots but somehow they end up getting up and down from par and people say man that was lucky... or are they just good. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have MVS, Gallup, and Tate on my bench. I know I’m going to regret starting Woods, even though that TD would have salvaged his night.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hate that the Seahawks won.

Terrible play calling by Seattle and they should suffer the consequences. 3rd and 2 after your running back gains 8 yards on two carries against stacked boxes. Run it down their throats. Even if they make it fourth and one, I'm running again. You win the game maybe 98 times out of one hundred if you just pound the ball there. 

This cute little option play should have 100% cost them that game. NFL coaching staffs get worse every week, I swear. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

One of the better TNF games in recent memory

 

It was very well booked.  A number of false finishes...the improbable interception, the Seahawks reliving their superbowl loss, only to have the Rams miss their finisher (Legatron kick).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Hate that the Seahawks won.

Terrible play calling by Seattle and they should suffer the consequences. 3rd and 2 after your running back gains 8 yards on two carries against stacked boxes. Run it down their throats. Even if they make it fourth and one, I'm running again. You win the game maybe 98 times out of one hundred if you just pound the ball there. 

This cute little option play should have 100% cost them that game. NFL coaching staffs get worse every week, I swear. 

 

Or they could have thrown it on 2nd down and maybe end the game. You know, sort of like the Pats do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

KEEP HATING ON THE HAWKS AND PETE AND RUSS!! WE BALLIN!!!! 

 

Keep waiting for the Sonics to come back.  Payton and Kemp 4 life.  

Edited by Iron-cock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

 

Keep waiting for the Sonics to come back.  Payton and Kemp 4 life.  

The NBA can suck my d***. Should have Sacramento. No one there gives a s--- about sports.

Edited by Gohawks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

KEEP HATING ON THE HAWKS AND PETE AND RUSS!! WE BALLIN!!!! 

I actually really like Russ. Pete is just a douche

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vthokie3 said:

I actually really like Russ. Pete is just a douche

Same. Russ is a good dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.