iowncrazyhair

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander 2019-2020 Outlook

Jordan Poole was talking a little s--- after he drew a foul on Shai. Poole drove to the basket and SGA swatted the s--- out of it. lol

Seems to be done for the day. 19/9/4 2 blocks, 1 triple

Schroder's still on the floor. Early 4Q garbage time.

Edited by MysticPeak
  • Like 1

He shot 80% last year, it'll be fine. The important takeaway is he's top usage dog out of the gates and showing no signs of relinquishing that throne.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rfhamilton said:

got him at #92 and stoked. The kid has been given the full reigns of the offence. 

You beat me to it...

Shai's got moxie that you can't teach. He had a couple of possessions that he went up against Curry straight up and had no fear.. which is saying something about both the Warrior's sorry state of affairs, and how well poised he is. 

Andrew Wiggins could learn a thing or two from him and his game. Doesn't try to do anything he can't do, and plays within himself. Not the most uber athletic guy on the court, but a straight assassin. 

• Like 1

@HOU tonight. We'll see how he finishes vs. an elite rim protector in Clint Capela / elite defensive frontcourt.

Btw, did SGA's ADP change during or before the preseason? I got him at #63 & Ja Morant #78. We drafted late August to early September.

Edited by MysticPeak

4 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

@HOU tonight. We'll see how he finishes vs. an elite rim protector in Clint Capela / elite defensive frontcourt.

Btw, did SGA's ADP change during or before the preseason? I got him at #63 & Ja Morant #78. We drafted late August to early September.

I got him at 65 and 72 the weekend before tip-off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

@HOU tonight. We'll see how he finishes vs. an elite rim protector in Clint Capela / elite defensive frontcourt

He played against Utah and Gobert the first game, and dropped 26.  He will be fine.  He is crafty. He can finish against anyone in the league.

• Like 1

Damn, in every league I played he went in the 40's and 50's. Pains me to see some of yall grabbing stocks of this stud in the 70's and 80's (which is where I would have began to start targeting him¬†ūüėę)

I picked him rd 6, 68th overall, and surprised he was still available. I was gonna get him at 53rd, but Covington was available so i picked him instead. 

• Like 1

some of you got lucky grabbing him that late. I thought i would get a chance in the 60's but i had to reach for him with my 48th pick after my league drafted 12 pg's in the 2nd and 3rd round but im still happy as hell i got him and Ja with my 68th pick  

• Like 1

Man, was in negotiations to offer this guy straight up for Vuc. With the way both guys are playing this season, I would've gotten rinsed. SGA on that Spicey P trajectory 

I'm being greedy here, but where are the steals? he's averaging like .3 steals the last week. Hopefully he picks that up, and then legit has a chance finishing top 30 on the year

i don't know guys, it feels like we're not talking about this kid enough

• Like 2