Sign in to follow this  
iowncrazyhair

Donovan Mitchell 2019-2020 Outlook

So better efficiency with Jazz adding Conley and Bogdanovic? Since he’ll jack up less tough shots. Good 3’s, ft% and stls for the guard position but average reb and ast at 4 each. Also kinda ironman since he just missed 6 games in his first two years.

The best thing about him in H2H is that he will probably play 11 games during our fantasy playoffs.  I think he can improve to top 35 in per game and if you get 11 games of top 35 during the fantasy playoffs that has to be worth a top 25 pick?  

Conley and Bogs will definitely help his efficiency, which was brutal during certain times last season (then again, Jazz had pretty much no one else who could score). Maybe his scoring goes down a little bit, but assists should go up, and maybe defensive numbers, so net value probably remains the same.

Just won me the week with a huge clutch Sunday evening performance against probably the toughest perimeter defence in the league, got to love it!

8 minutes ago, JStyles said:

Just won me the week with a huge clutch Sunday evening performance against probably the toughest perimeter defence in the league, got to love it!

lol same here

Got him in a trade with OG for Kemba. So far so good. His fg% has been awesome.  Well rounded game. Hopefully he keeps it up.

any reason for decrease in 3pt attempts? 2.8 less than last year. trade off with fg% is alright I guess

same ft drag as whitside right now ha

He's slowed down big time over the last week, and is off to a horrible start today.  Anybody have any idea why he's been playing so poorly?

1 hour ago, sld12 said:

He's slowed down big time over the last week, and is off to a horrible start today.  Anybody have any idea why he's been playing so poorly?

Probably because I traded for him the other day. My bad 😶

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sld12 said:

Nearing the end of a long roadtrip against tough defences, wouldn't be surprised to see another tough line in Philly tomorrow, but will hopefully be back on track for their home run starting Wednesday.

22 hours ago, JStyles said:

Nearing the end of a long roadtrip against tough defences, wouldn't be surprised to see another tough line in Philly tomorrow, but will hopefully be back on track for their home run starting Wednesday.

Welp, you were right 😑