Sign in to follow this  
Bandito

Add Damien Harris? (WHIR)

In a desperate spot in PPR, having lost Burkhead and needing some warm body to start tomorrow.  In a previous post, y'all recommended Hilliard as my best option, so I'll drop Burkhead for him.  But, knowing my league, if Damien Harris is active tomorrow and touches the ball in any capacity, someone in my league WILL add him.  Should I preemptively grab him, and drop Jeff Wilson, who's likely heading back to being inactive?  Maybe Harris isn't active; maybe he is and doesn't do anything.  But maybe he finally gets a chance?

Thoughts?  Leave your link!

If you're dropping Jeff Wilson for Harris, I'd take that shot for sure especially considering your RB situation.

• Thanks 1

I agree I just don't see Wilson playing but I would still prefer him in a redraft they just don't seem to want Harris to get involved. In a keeper though he definitely has the higher upside so if he's the best available I would do it

Thanks for the help with mine

• Thanks 1

Take a flier on Harris you never know 

Wilson is either going to benched or part of a 4 headed monster in San Fran 

help me out? 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

With Coleman back, I think Wilson is a safe drop. The 49ers were using Coleman at the goaline before he got hurt.

This was the Rotoworld blurb on September the 24th.

The Athletic's Matt Barrows believes 49ers RB Jeff Wilson could be inactive when Tevin Coleman (ankle) returns.

Coleman might be active Week 5 when the 49ers come off this week's bye, and then coach Kyle Shanahan will have to decide if he wants to keep four running backs active on gamedays. Shanahan believes Coleman can handle Wilson's goal-line job and Coleman was the No. 1 back before his injury, so Wilson very well could be on the outside looking in. If Coleman's return is relayed, Wilson would be a touchdown-dependent RB3/4.

Edited by PhilaFanBoy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would take a flier on  Harris or Hines if you need a player tomorrow and Mack is out 

help

• Thanks 1

Hines was kept this year.  We had 150 players kept.  After the draft, there wasn't much meat left on the bone.

Thanks for the help on mine. Take the chance with Harris. Maybe he shows up more than Sony. Drop Wilson since Tevin will be back, this week or next.

• Thanks 1

Wilson is a safe drop for this add. But I wouldn't worry about Harris either. I know Burk is out, but Harris won't be worth much even if he does touch the ball. 

• Thanks 1

Throwing a swerve: had Harris, but with his inactive today, and Mack being a game time decision tonight, dropping Harris for Wilkins. If Mack plays, I still have Hilliard tomorrow.

Thanks guys!

Thread closed.