Sign in to follow this  
Trench Mob

Ricky Rubio 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

you only in a 2 team league my man?

Ya man I only do 2 team leagues 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, the Rubio of this season is really killing it. Good TO-Assist ratio, high FG%, more consistent threes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where's the TO drain guy? 

 

Dude is a stud this year. Gonna win a lot of leagues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved watching him when he was in Minn. Even though the wolves mostly sucked while he was there, he made games fun to watch.

We should have traded Thibs, not Rubio.

He sees the floor and anticipates what an opponent is going to do.

Rarely screws up a fast break. 

Can get exposed by a quicker player on def.

Rebounds well for a guard.

Makes everyone around him better in my opinion, even if his outside shooting is suspect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's a nitpick, those steals have been lacking lately. Another flunky situation. Those should start pouring in at a high clip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

This is the most putrid game from him ever, but he's still a stud. He will bounce back.

 

Ah have you owned Rubio before? These sort of lines are not uncommon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, flat_eric said:

 

Ah have you owned Rubio before? These sort of lines are not uncommon. 


Huh? He have been a stud and exceed expectations all season so far. He aggravated his back tonight. He’ll probably be out a few games and once he is healthy again, I can see he will go back to being a stud again. Booker might be the face of the franchise but that team only go so far as Rubio takes them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did this have anything to do with the back issue? Also, I'm assuming one turrrible game doesn't yet constitute a buy low opportunity?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

This is the most putrid game from him ever, but he's still a stud. He will bounce back.

 

7 hours ago, flat_eric said:

Ah have you owned Rubio before? These sort of lines are not uncommon. 

 

7 hours ago, brickcitymamba said:

Did this have anything to do with the back issue? Also, I'm assuming one turrrible game doesn't yet constitute a buy low opportunity?

 

This was not close to a typical performance. 100% this was due to the back issue. He didn’t play the second half because of it.

Hopefully he sits out a few games to get right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ginocan said:


Huh? He have been a stud and exceed expectations all season so far. He aggravated his back tonight. He’ll probably be out a few games and once he is healthy again, I can see he will go back to being a stud again. Booker might be the face of the franchise but that team only go so far as Rubio takes them. 

 

4 hours ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

 

 

 

This was not close to a typical performance. 100% this was due to the back issue. He didn’t play the second half because of it.

Hopefully he sits out a few games to get right.

 

I didn't say it was a typical performance. But in the context of his CAREER (not a 13 game sample size), complete duds where he can't make a shot are not uncommon, and neither are persistent niggling injuries for that matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, flat_eric said:

 

 

I didn't say it was a typical performance. But in the context of his CAREER (not a 13 game sample size), complete duds where he can't make a shot are not uncommon, and neither are persistent niggling injuries for that matter.

 

Yes there are the Rubio duds he is prone to have from time to time where he shoots horrifically. And yes he has had injuries before. But this was not a normal Rubio dud because he clearly wasn’t healthy and only played the first half.

So we can give him a pass for what I would call a performance from an injured guy who shouldn’t have been out there in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Trench Mob said:

 

Not a huge surprise. Expecting him to miss this game and at least the front end of the B2B.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, RLDN106 said:

Not a huge surprise. Expecting him to miss this game and at least the front end of the B2B.

 

He can't make up his mind lol.

 

 

I hope he sits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.