edbuzz

$1000/BUZZ'S ONLINE FANTASY BASKETBALL AUCTION REDRAFT LEAGUE/Monday, Oct 21st at 8:30pm

$1000/BUZZ'S ONLINE FANTASY BASKETBALL LEAGUE

Gentlemen, if you've used Rotoworld for any amount of time you've had to come across one of my postings at some point, DURING THE LAST 12 YEARS, whether it was for Hoops, Football or Baseball. I run fantasy leagues for all three sports. I've been using the rotoworld find a league forum since 2007. It's been very good to me as I have recruited many owners off of this site who have since become league members in my leagues for years. 

I have 3 fantasy hoops leagues. My online league is the one I'm posting for with this post. I have 4 openings before I close out the league at 17 teams. I'm not sure if I'll reach 17 but if I get 15 I'll be happy. My 2 other fantasy basketball leagues, which I run out of NYC with live auctions, have been filled.  

My league consist mainly of middle aged family men. If you fit that demographic you'll enjoy our league. No one under 30. Most of us are in our 40's/50's/some 60+ one or two under 40. Good guys. Gentlemen. Well at least until you've bombarded them with bad trade offers. LOL. 

Our Online Auction Redraft is set for Monday, October 21st at 8:30pm. If I have to bump it to 9pm to accommodate West Coast Members I will. 

Standard 9 Categories except we use Assist to Turnover Ratio instead of Turnovers

Roto, no keepers

$200 salary for the auction

1 Center, 3 Forwards, 3 Guards, 3 Flex, 3 Reserves

Payouts are 100% minus the stats service 

We use CBS

If you live anywhere in the U.S.A. and would love to join a quality high stakes league with a bunch of Gentlemen, Buzz's Online fantasy hoops league is for you. 

I have a good contingent of West Coast Owners (L.A./Potentially S.F.,  Phoenix/Scottsdale, a couple of very entertaining owners from the Dallas/Fort Worth area and a handful of very colorful New Yorkers I think you will enjoy. We have owners from all sorts of Professional backgrounds/ financial/legal/Insurance/professional poker player, a very interesting group. We have 12 or 13 at the moment. Would like to recruit until we reach 17.

Please consider us for this season

IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE PUT ON A WAITING LIST FOR MY LIVE AUCTIONS IN NYC FOR NEXT YEAR, PLEASE CONTACT ME AS WELL.

You can reach me for more details by email at edbuzz261@gmail.com

or call/text at 718 687 3251

Thank you Gentlemen,

Ed

Yes, a live auction in NYC on Sunday October 20th at 7pm

I sent you a private message