Sign in to follow this  
blob2004

Rate my team H2H 9cat 12 team. WHIR

Just drafted a semi balanced team and any thoughts are appreciated. 12 team H2H 9 cat.

PG: Kyle Lowry, Dejounte Murray, Patrick Beverley, Elfrid Payton

SG: Jimmy Butler, Zach Lavine, Danny Green, Kent Bazemore

SF: Robert Covington, T.J. Warren

PF: Anthony Davis, Kelly Olynyk

C : Myles Turner, Brook Lopez

FA Pool: Kris Dunn, Marcus Morris, P.J Tucker, Kyle Anderson, Jeff Green, Cedi Osman, Jae Crowder, JaMychal Green, Landy Shamet, Rodions Kurucs, Wesley Matthews, Norman Powell, Avery Bradley, Josh Okogie, Dillon Brooks, Robert Williams, Dwayne Bacon

Leave a link and WHIR!

Decent team .. looks like you tried to focus on all cats without getting really strong in any except blocks 

Don’t like the Bev or Payton pick but Payton may do well if he gets a good role but when was the last time you could trust Fitz or Knicks 

you need RoCo and warren to stay healthy to stay competitive 

GL with the season and thanks for your help with mine 

• Thanks 1

Honestly it feels a pretty well-balanced team. Dunn, Tucker, Anderson, Kurucs, Matthews, Okogie are all options that might become interesting, but for now I'd just keep tabs on the performances of PatBev, Elf, Green and Baze, as well as maybe Olynyk. Wouln't rush to drop anyone really.

• Thanks 1

Good team, well balanced. Definitely should win blocks, keep an eye on dunn in FA. I like butler with his upside for this season.

• Thanks 1

Like the team a lot as I lean towards balanced attacks. I like Kurucs (if he plays) and Marcus Morris as potential targets.

• Thanks 1