Idoolittle

Monday Night Football: Cleveland Browns @ San Francisco 49ers - Gameday Thread

4 minutes ago, PCDC650 said:

Are you calling a browns comeback?

Not really - just saying the game hasn’t ended yet.  Not so much of a prediction as a fact.

5 minutes ago, yossarian said:

some leagues have rules that have to have a player in every spot every week or you forfeit the week. I play in a league like this. 

Gotcha. Damn das tuff. 

I remember played in a league where they didn’t have that rule so this guy would leave the Defense and Kicker spot open and grab a bunch of WW “must pick up” for week 1 and 2 and I think went as far as week 3 and with the extra 2 benches he has a higher chance of those WW pickups to turn into gold. 

Then people start complaining and commish made the change. But season started so no changes in the middle of the season. I remember it created a bunch of drama. It was a work league too. Nothing like a meeting in company conference room to fight about fantasy football. 

😅

OBJ will throw 3 TDs and everyone will forget this ever happened........just watch

4 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Bucs mediocre? 

They beat the Panthers with an awful Cam and the Rams. Lost to the 49ers, Giants, and Saints and have a losing record. Damn sure not good. Mediocre is being nice.

Just now, BMcP said:

Not really - just saying the game hasn’t ended yet.  Not so much of a prediction as a fact.

Nothing gets past you. 

Posted (edited)

OBJ is in medical tent.. conversing with his therapist in regards to how terrible his QB is.. but no really he's in the medical tent.

Edited by NyZD
  • Haha 2

Just now, Gohawks said:

They beat the Panthers with an awful Cam and the Rams. Lost to the 49ers, Giants, and Saints and have a losing record. Damn sure not good. Mediocre is being nice.

Winning is winning. They aren't losing to bad teams.

• Like 2

Just now, devaster said:

But they have lost more than they have won? Sounds pretty spot on to me

These refs in the booth always contradicting the ones on the field. Kinda a problem

3 minutes ago, ginocan said:

Gotcha. Damn das tuff. 

I remember played in a league where they didn’t have that rule so this guy would leave the Defense and Kicker spot open and grab a bunch of WW “must pick up” for week 1 and 2 and I think went as far as week 3 and with the extra 2 benches he has a higher chance of those WW pickups to turn into gold. 

Then people start complaining and commish made the change. But season started so no changes in the middle of the season. I remember it created a bunch of drama. It was a work league too. Nothing like a meeting in company conference room to fight about fantasy football. 

😅

yeah. i never was quite that blatant but in leagues that don't require you to fill all spots i've definitely skipped on picking up a DST or a K or a bye week TE for a week to hold on to some lotto tickets. it never really cost me too much. 

4 minutes ago, Boogerloo said:

Vegas odds who get fired first. Browns or Skins coach?

Been out of the country? Gruden was just fired.

Kittle BEASTS for the extra yards and the 1st down. Drags a defender across the line. 

• Like 1

SF RB's aren't even getting touched.

5 minutes ago, devaster said:

I'm not saying they're a bad team.I'm just saying i'd pump the brakes. We will find out next week...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NyZD said:

OBJ is in medical tent.. conversing with his therapist in regards to how terrible his QB is.. but no really he's in the medical tent.

His watch may be injured.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nonstopfan said:

SF RB's aren't even getting touched.

Nope nor can two people tackle Kittle they're quitting lol ...

2 minutes ago, yossarian said:

Kittle BEASTS for the extra yards and the 1st down. Drags a defender across the line. 

what i just said, AGAIN!!!

Browns are averse to tackling. Afraid of those 49er cooties.

Posted (edited)

Brieda has done jack diddly since his big run

Edit of course he has a big run right after I type that you're welcome Brieda owners lol

Edited by bomont