Sign in to follow this  
dabayner

Team Available in Free H2H Fantrax Dynasty

I have a team available in a 20-team dynasty league in Fantrax that has been running for 10+ years. Stats are Hits, R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OPS and K, W, Hld, Sv, ERA, WHIP, and K/BB.

Each team has 27 players and a high limit on prospects to use throughout the season, though the keepers for the deadline of Feb. 25th are 23 and 15, respectively. Fantrax has a huge database of prospects, which is very convenient for managers. We have a minor league draft with five rounds; the next one is in January 2020. Prospects can be added to the minor league part of our team during this time, though you can claim minor leaguers during our “waiver draft”, which will take place after Feb. 25th’s keepers are finalized. Such claims need to be kept on the major league roster, but they can be demoted during the offseason. Also, post draft until the end of May, unowned prospects can also be claimed and stashed on the bench, and these can also be demoted at the end of the season. However, from June to the end of the minor league draft in January, a complete freeze on adding prospects will be enforced in order to give priority to rebuilding teams, who have the higher draft picks in each round. 

Feel free to email me back at kirobachi@yahoo.ca

This is the team available:

(23 keepers possible with a cut-down date of Feb. 25th, 2020)

Hal Johnson

Waiver rank: 4th (final waiver ranks are carried over from season to season, i.e., they never reset)

1B- Ryon Healy

2B- Colin Moran

SS- Dansby Swanson

3B- Manny Machado

OF- Aaron Hicks

OF- Aaron Judge

OF- Austin Meadows

Util- Hunter Renfroe

Bn- Jonathan Schoop

Bn- Luis Garcia

Bn- Brett Gardner

Bn- Nick Senzel

Bn- Shin-soo Choo

Bn- Nick Markakis

SP- Lucas Giolito

SP- Jon Gray

SP- German Marquez

SP- CC Sabathia

SP- Framber Valdez

RP- Steven Brault

RP- Tayron Guerrero

RP- Marcus Walden

P- Mike Foltynewicz

P- Sam Dyson

P- Ryan Pressly

Bn- Tyler Chatwood

Bn- Sean Manaea

Prospects

J.P. Crawford

Brice Turang

Kyle Tucker

Cal Mitchell

Anthony Banda

MacKenzie Gore

Matthew Liberatore

Brendan McKay

Cole Winn

Cionel Perez

This team has the 3rd pick in each round of the minor league draft in January 2020 (5 picks total) and the 5th pick in each round in January 2021 (also 5 picks total). You'd be set up pretty well for a rebuild. 

That team has been taken, but I have another rebuild available in a similar league. It has Josh Bell and Cody Bellinger, though. Prospects include Bobby Witt Jr., Bo Naylor, Alek Manoah, and Shane Baz. The minor league draft there is in June 2020, and you'd get to pick 2nd in each round. Email me at kirobachi@yahoo.ca or let me know your email address and I'll send you the invite.