brickcitymamba

Justise Winslow 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Riedle9 said:

Should be dropped regardless 

 

It’s not about his injury, but he hurts your team in many areas 

I wonder if the boards and assists potential is there, or is it [the assists, mainly] completely compromised by Jimmy?

Edited by brickcitymamba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

I wonder if the boards and assists potential is there, or is it [the assists, mainly] completely compromised by Jimmy?

I aint ready to drop all my shares (certain builds still holds value)

its hard because I haven't seen enough sample size with jimmy. he has what 2 games with butler with 6 days off in-between the 2 games.

Edited by colepenhagen
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Riedle9 said:

Should be dropped regardless 

 

It’s not about his injury, but he hurts your team in many areas 

 

He fits pretty well in punt FT%. Deeper leagues he's an easy hold, need a larger sample.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, colepenhagen said:

I aint ready to drop all my shares (certain builds still holds value)

its hard because I haven't seen enough sample size with jimmy. he has what 2 games with butler with 6 days off in-between the 2 games.

The fact that his issues coincide with JB returning has been regrettable in this regard, I'm definitely holding in at least one of the two teams I have him also

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CFN said:

 

He fits pretty well in punt FT%. Deeper leagues he's an easy hold, need a larger sample.

 

What? He is ranked 217 in my league? How deep do u want the league to be? 
 

punt FG%, Punt FT%, punt 3pt%, not many 3s n FTs . I play in a 12-cats n he is hurting in so many areas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Riedle9 said:

 

What? He is ranked 217 in my league? How deep do u want the league to be? 
 

punt FG%, Punt FT%, punt 3pt%, not many 3s n FTs . I play in a 12-cats n he is hurting in so many areas

 

He's only played 4 games. He's not gonna shoot 38% FGs all year. Expect closer to 43% FG which for a PG isn't punt worthy. Since you play in 12 cat you can probably ignore a lot of this. I'm talking about deeper (12-14 teams) 9 cat leagues and particularly punt FT builds — there his assists and steals are helpful and he has upside and a sizable role, if healthy. Go ahead and drop in smaller leagues.

Personally I'd like to see a larger sample of him and Jimmy Butler together. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s the status with Winslow? He’s a fa in my league and trying to learn more about the status of his health. I didn’t even know he was hurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't heard of him yet clearing concussion protocol. Which, in itself, was suprising to hear of, as he was reported having a headache beforehand. There were also back issues, but I haven't heard talk of them, so I'm guessing that's already healed up

Edited by brickcitymamba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was just dropped in my league. Thinking of using my waiver 1 on him. Winslow should put Nunn out of the picture, right? Winslow/Dragic/Nunn? Or can Nunn play the 2, if so, whose minutes does he cut into?

Edited by MysticPeak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

He was just dropped in my league. Thinking of using my waiver 1 on him. Winslow should put Nunn out of the picture, right? Winslow/Dragic/Nunn? Or can Nunn play the 2, if so, whose minutes does he cut into?

Watch Nunn play and you'll know the answer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

He was just dropped in my league. Thinking of using my waiver 1 on him. Winslow should put Nunn out of the picture, right? Winslow/Dragic/Nunn? Or can Nunn play the 2, if so, whose minutes does he cut into?

 

Dragic. But he is not worth #1 waiver unless you're in a pretty deep league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tristan5354 said:

somebody in my 12 team pts league dropped...pickup over someone like roco?

 

Drop everyone on your team and read the pinned post at the top of the forum

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Asero said:

What is happening here?

Reference Dion Waiters, they play without Winslow more spacing, but he's still in concussion protocol I believe.

Edited by DezedandConfused

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is he still a counting stat machine even w/ Butler? Not very familiar with the Heat. His efficiency blows though, but idk if I should stash him. Could use his 5rebs/5ast/1stl

Edited by MysticPeak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Concussion does it keep your for this long I have Mitchell Robinson who came back before him that hurt after play something up over there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, snroto said:

Concussion does it keep your for this long I have Mitchell Robinson who came back before him that hurt after play something up over there

 

Every concussion is different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Spo brings Winslow off the bench and have him anchor the second unit defensively

He'll also be surrounded with three floor spacers Olynyk, Dragic, and Herro. He can get plenty of minutes off the bench

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Miami has so much depth on the wings and things are going so well that I have to think that’s being factored into keeping him out 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...