Sign in to follow this  
Idoolittle

Pick 'em Week 6

On 10/8/2019 at 7:01 PM, CABLE87 said:

New Orleans as 1 point favorites almost feels like a freebie ....

I think the patriots can get another blowout with how depleted the Giants are, especially if Barkley and wallman and Shepard are out...

If I can't decide I go with the team with the better defense

I think the Niners win In LA, better defense.

I think Houston can win cause they are much healthier, might even beat the spread, could just be a 3 point game.

Won a 5 game parlay, holler

• Like 1

On 10/9/2019 at 9:07 AM, MSkibisky said:

Darnold is back..could be a sneaky bet with NYJ +7.5 at home vs the boys. Smells reboundy.

brb going to buy a powerball ticket

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, CABLE87 said:

Won a 5 game parlay, holler

I hit a 4 game parlay but had 6 games I was confident to bet on. My games on the parlay were NO+3, SEA, SF+3, and ARI+2.5. My other 2 were the Jets and Texans to cover but was scared of including them so I just side bet them, but a victory is a victory so I’ll take it.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Ddam2013 said:

I hit a 4 game parlay but had 6 games I was confident to bet on. My games on the parlay were NO+3, SEA, SF+3, and ARI+2.5. My other 2 were the Jets and Texans to cover but was scared of including them so I just side bet them, but a victory is a victory so I’ll take it.

I wish I added SF Jets to that 5 game, but I don't like playing more than 5 games, 6 is my Max but this week I avoided it....

30 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

I wish I added SF Jets to that 5 game, but I don't like playing more than 5 games, 6 is my Max but this week I avoided it....

If Vegas keeps on sleeping on the Niners defense the under on their games is looking pretty good.

1 hour ago, JE7HorseGod said:

If Vegas keeps on sleeping on the Niners defense the under on their games is looking pretty good.

They are sleeping hard, I had them and Houston on another parlay but I mixed Philly in there smh

• Like 1

Recap

Pick 'em

I went 8-6. The bookmakers were also 8-6, so I guess I was par for the course.

Spread

Kind of a bust week for me. I was 5-6 on bets and "don't minds". 1-0 on high bets, 1-4 medium, 0-2 low, and 3-0 don't minds. Luckily I went really high on the NO game and threw some mid-game bets in there that I won, so I did end up making money this week. But if I did exactly what I said above I would have been down. I think I probably need to reassess exactly what the Rams are. They were without Gurley, but even still a 3-3 record accurately reflects how they've played so far. The Jets also looked like a more formidable team than I thought they were (and I understand Darnold being back made a huge difference, but still thought they were one of the weaker teams with him in). And probably need to temper expectations on the Cowboys as well. There were a few losses where I would have still made the same bet again (there was one play in the KC/HOU game that I thought was a huge mistake that ultimately costed them), but some that might have just been bad bets to begin with.