levofb1907

10 Team H2H Most Categories ESPN | $15 LeagueSafe

We are looking for four people to join our fantasy basketball league.

The structure is a 8 category, most categories H2H 10 team league. Teams have 10 starters, 4 bench players, and 2 IR spots. The matchup tiebreaker is set to points. The playoff tiebreaker is head to head record. We all love basketball and chat about games throughout the season on GroupMe. This also provides a platform for you to message people to discuss trades, matchups etc. I have found it works well over the past years, and would really appreciate adding *active* owners that believe they would enjoy the discussions.

The buy-in is set at $15, LeagueSafe with majority approval. The pay out structure is:

1.    Champion: $100
2.    Runner-Up: $35
3.    Third-Place: $15

Our draft will be set for the weekend of October 18 (it would be after 8 pm EST if Friday). We will vote on times using GroupMe.

Let me know if you have any questions and I will gladly answer them. Happy to address concerns about the league format as well - this has worked well for us so far, but I always welcome suggestions on how to make the overall experience more enjoyable. I can also send screenshots of the league settings if you would like to see them.

Interested if still open.  grantove@msn.com

• Like 1

it filled up pretty quickly guys, sorry I am just seeing these, we switched to GroupMe once it filled up. thanks for the interest!