Sign in to follow this  
Del Rio

Collin Sexton 2019-2020 Outlook

45 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

I doubt he'll replicate his 20ppg. Like OP mentioned above they had love, Tristan  and Larry JR rest up sporadically throughout the year.. Cedi is probably gonna get a slight improvement. maybe  sexton will have a 13/2/3 .. however if you're not over reaching during draft and have him at later rounds then definitely grab him

End of the season pretty sure they will not hestitate resting love and Tristan again. The way they rest love last year was ridiculous...he would get rested even when it wasn't back to back just random nights off. End of season sexton and garland going get all the run they can handle. I see him as a very budget Lavine lite. High points, 1.5-2 3's, medicore assist and low stocks. His 3 pointer went leaps and bounds over the course of last year so he has a lot of value base on points/3s for a guy in the late rounds. 

Edited by the1gq2nvy

39 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

I doubt he'll replicate his 20ppg. Like OP mentioned above they had love, Tristan  and Larry JR rest up sporadically throughout the year.. Cedi is probably gonna get a slight improvement. maybe  sexton will have a 13/2/3 .. however if you're not over reaching during draft and have him at later rounds then definitely grab him

don’t know if you actually watched him play, but he’s probably cleveland’s best scorer .. his offense game is polished and a figure as low as 13 ppg doesn’t seem realistic for someone as good at scoring as him. 

2 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

I  doubt it as well.

2 hours ago, COBBLEPOT said:

don’t know if you actually watched him play, but he’s probably cleveland’s best scorer .. his offense game is polished and a figure as low as 13 ppg doesn’t seem realistic for someone as good at scoring as him. 

33 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

I  doubt it as well.

I'm probably gonna eat my own words. I think I'm judging based off his first season last year. 😆

Doesn’t get much in the stocks category, but Sexton is still averaging close to 19 pts a game as a second year player. Percentages could be worse (45% from 2pt as a 6-2 guard). Not the easiest thing to do.

Edited by My Dinner With Andre

On 10/22/2019 at 9:20 PM, Monkeyking69 said:

I'm probably gonna eat my own words. I think I'm judging based off his first season last year. 😆

He scored 21/2/3 post all-star last year. I see no reason why he can't replicate(or get close to it) those numbers all of this year.