Mj66

Matisse Thybulle 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Can he crack the Rotation and carve out a Role in which he sees 20-25 mins ?

Here is the last Rotoworld Quote:

"He was among the first players off the bench for Philly, an indication that he'll be in the rotation with coach Brett Brown practically calling the first half a rehearsal. This guy is a stocks machine with 4.5 steals and 2.9 blocks per 40 minutes as a senior at Washington, so that kind of defensive upside puts him on the radar as a stocks specialist."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mj66 said:

Can he crack the Rotation and carve out a Role in which he sees 20-25 mins ?

Here is the last Rotoworld Quote:

"He was among the first players off the bench for Philly, an indication that he'll be in the rotation with coach Brett Brown practically calling the first half a rehearsal. This guy is a stocks machine with 4.5 steals and 2.9 blocks per 40 minutes as a senior at Washington, so that kind of defensive upside puts him on the radar as a stocks specialist."

 

Was about to make a thread as well haha.

This guy is RoCo 2.0.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been asking Sixers beat writers for more info, no word yet 😂

 

I am so high on this guy. Waiver wire pickup of the year. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SicarioSanity said:

Pick him up as he is gaining steam. If he clears 20 mpg, he is an easy bet for 1/1/1. 

 

I think he will get to 15-20 mins from the start. Play either SG and SF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't see him playing enough minutes to have season long value. 15-20 minutes is not going to cut it. Still watch list material.

 

Note: That performance was against something called the Guangzhou Long-Lions. Whatever the f*** that is. Let's see his auditions against actual NBA teams.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Took him in my dynasty league. I don't know if he'll have value in redraft leagues this year, but the RoCo comparisons are spot on.

The stocks potential is tantalizing, and he's a good FT shooter too. Easy top 100 value once he gets 25+ minutes.

Edited by GriffeySwag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

Anyone think the lad can have value for 10 team leagues this year or is that too tall an order?

I doubt it. I wouldn't put a lot of trust in a rookie on a competing team. But there's no reason not to pay attention to him on waivers and see how many minutes he's getting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching him right now. Immediately the first guy off the bench ahead of Scott and Ennis III. Not after a few seconds, gets a steal.

 

Smh. I know better than this by now. But you know what, he's worthy of a bench stash. The beauty of Rotisserie. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just checked his college stats, this guy is the definition of a stocks specialist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember him from the draft this year when he talked about his dead mom with tears in his eyes. Seems like a nice guy. Added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Watching him right now. Immediately the first guy off the bench ahead of Scott and Ennis III. Not after a few seconds, gets a steal.

 

Smh. I know better than this by now. But you know what, he's worthy of a bench stash. The beauty of Rotisserie. 

Do you remember who did he check in for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

Do you remember who did he check in for?

 

Richardson.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting. But im already way ahead in stocks in our league. And rookies do tend to be inconsistent. Watchlisted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And who would sit on that stacked team? JRich? Harris?

Philly is stacked. This guy can be an injury add at best. Be real.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

And who would sit on that stacked team? JRich? Harris?

Philly is stacked. This guy can be an injury add at best. Be real.

no one would have to "sit."  Harris and J.Rich can't play all 48 minutes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   1 member