kane

Eric Bledsoe 2019-2020 Outlook

out 2-3 weeks due to fractured rib

Edited by kane
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, kane said:

out 2-3 weeks due to fractured rib

Hopefully I can get him at a nice discount ...

Does this mean he starts on the IL, or do we have to wait 5 games?

Won’t miss any time.  What can we expect from the bledshow now with brogdon gone?  An uptick in usage and scoring to be expected?

12 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Won’t miss any time.  What can we expect from the bledshow now with brogdon gone?  An uptick in usage and scoring to be expected?

Well, we did bring in Matthews so I guess we’ll have to wait and see. 

2 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

Well, we did bring in Matthews so I guess we’ll have to wait and see. 

I don't think Matthews is going to impact Bledsoe much. Matthews is more of an off the ball player than Brogdon is. 

RW's blurb tonight fails to note that Bledsoe was in foul trouble in the first half.

Panic over this guy if you want (I'm an owner who reluctantly picked him in one league) but tonight was mainly about the foul trouble.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, terribleswedes said:

RW's blurb tonight fails to note that Bledsoe was in foul trouble in the first half.

Panic over this guy if you want (I'm an owner who reluctantly picked him in one league) but tonight was mainly about the foul trouble.

And probably lack of pre-season + injury...I'd give it another week for him to get his regular minutes...

• Like 2

18 hours ago, terribleswedes said:

Same here - fell to around 70 and had to scoop. No reason to think he can't be close to top 40 again like the last two seasons, particularly with Brogdog gone.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

What’s the deal, barely getting any minutes and almost no usage 

Slowly working his way back from injury, I guess.

Not gonna overreact, coming back from a fractured rib but so far he’s looked absolutely garbage. 

On 10/26/2019 at 6:42 PM, Fantasyscrub said:

Dropped 

Who did you drop him for? I would not be dropping Bledsoe in any circumstance. 

First time owning this dude, and boy do I have buyer’s remorse.  Milwaukee let Brogdon walk for this dude?

On 10/26/2019 at 3:42 PM, Fantasyscrub said:

Dropped 

2 minutes ago, grassoli said:

Man's washed.

Dropped.

:blink:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Does the same thing every year..  he plays when he wants to..and when he does he just takes over..  they are losing games so he will wake up soon.

Luckily im deep in guards with graham and IT balling out on nearly all my teams, but it sucks thats hes been so bad. Also how the hell does a former 80% ft shooter go 0-3 from the line too? Man get it together.

He does this from time to time and goes through bad stretches where it looks like he's second guessing himself and or not as engaged...but has always recovered and can be really nice when he's rolling. Go look at last years thread if you wanna....it will let you know if Bled is a guy you want to own or not. Such as if he gets hot, and he will, you decide if you wanna try to move or just take him for who he is. In short he's just not as consistent as some other players.

Edited by HK-47

someone was dumb enough to reject it when I offered Dinwiddie for Bledsoe, which I only did because I have 3 nets players.