Sign in to follow this  
jpark211

WDIS? Pick my FLEX, WHIR 100%

0.5 ppr, 10 team league

I am projected to win by a large margin by starting Edelman and the NE DEF last night. However, I do need to figure out my FLEX position. I don't necessarily need the largest upside but I would like to have a high floor.

QB: Kyler Murray
RB1: Aaron Jones
RB2: Chris Carson
WR1: Cooper Kupp
WR2: Julian Edelman (already played) 
TE: Will Dissly
FLEX: ???  (Mike Evans, Larry Fitzgerald, Chase Edmonds [if DJ sits], Austin Ekeler, Carlos Hyde)

Edmonds or Ekeler will probably be your safe bets. If DJ plays then do Ekeler, otherwise play Edmonds because Atlanta is terrible. I'd still personally start Evans because I am a risk taker sometimes. After what Winston said, I feel he's going to eat heartily in London.

1 minute ago, FitzMagic said:

Edmonds or Ekeler will probably be your safe bets. If DJ plays then do Ekeler, otherwise play Edmonds because Atlanta is terrible. I'd still personally start Evans because I am a risk taker sometimes. After what Winston said, I feel he's going to eat heartily in London.

Yes Edmonds for sure if DJ sits. I am a little worried about the game script for the LAC PIT game... this is because many experts seem to think that the Charges would be leading the game for the most part meaning that Gordon is gonna play more snaps. I don't think Ekeler is gonna get much red zone looks and won't get the season high 16 receptions he got last week... 

I would still say Evans particurally if DJ sits. If you have soured on Evans than I would have no problem going Edmonds assuming no DJ. I would not start Ekeler

Help please

Evans or eckler 

Evans for me 

vote mine please 

Ekeler for me, then Evans. DJ will play if he has not been ruled out today

Mike Evans for me.    Good luck!

Updated my thread.

Seems like you can risk Evans with Edelman and Pats doing well for you. I have a feeling Winston will try and feed Evans - heck he even said he was going to.

Thanks for mine.

Evans for sure, he’s going to bounce back 

thanks you on mine.

3 hours ago, Q Dog said:

Seems like you can risk Evans with Edelman and Pats doing well for you. I have a feeling Winston will try and feed Evans - heck he even said he was going to.

Thanks for mine.

NP!

My only concern is that my opponent this week has Dalvin Cook, Kerryon Johnson, Tyler Boyd and DJ Chark

I feel like they're all going to have good weeks... so i guess I may need to chase some ceiling. Some people think that Larry Fitz is gonna have a breakout game in a projected shootout. Would you still start Evans over Fitz?

Looks like DJ is playing, so I would start Ekeler over Evans (prefer to start an RB over a WR at flex if possible, especially one who catches passes)

Help with mine?