KG4MVP

ESPN 12 team 9 Cat H2H weekly lineups - $30 LeagueSafe - Draft Thus, Oct 17 at 7:30 PM CST

This is my 11th year running this complete redraft standard 9 category weekly lineups league on ESPN.  H2H league with playoffs.  Great low maintenance league to use the weekly lineups strategy in.  Message me if you are interested.  With the draft very soon, looking for new managers (all managers, actually) to pay ASAP.

Draft is this Thus, Oct 17 at 7:30 PM CST and buy in is $30 via LeagueSafe and payouts are as follows:

1st Place Playoffs Finish - $170 

2nd Place Playoffs Finish - $100 

3rd Place Playoffs Finish - $30 

Best Regular Season Record - $60

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN,IL, IL

Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Snake draft where draft order is randomized 1 hour before the draft begins

Right now 4 are paid and I really just started bugging people about it yesterday.  I expect that at least another 4 or 5 that have been in the league for years will be in and that leaves 3 or 4 open spots.  Mike, I will message you a link to join that has the settings.

8 paid so far and a couple more expected to pay soon.  Still looking to fill a couple spots.

Cool, league invite coming right over!  Also, heads up, the draft may be move 30 minutes later to 8 pm CST but wouldn't change any more than that.

I think we are all full but I will contact those of you I haven't gotten back to if there ends up being open spots.  Thanks for your interest!

1 spot left, looking to fill asap in the morning.  Draft is at 8 PM this Thurs.