Trench Mob

Nickeil Alexander-Walker 2019-2020 Outlook

If you're in a points league, run don't walk. And if lonzo misses anytime this kid is gonna be money

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The usage and the bricking is reminding me of Donovan's rookie year. He's better than this though. He's too eager right now in front of family and friends to show everything he's got.

The whole unit swap may be temporary but it bodes well for NAW's usage. Don't drop if you own him. Wait and see for now.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

If you're in a points league, run don't walk. And if lonzo misses anytime this kid is gonna be money

My league does not get points for misses. 

10 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Amen - this kid will be so fun to own especially in blowouts and injury to Zo were to happen.

The amount of shots he has taken is encouraging he also has 2 steals which is great to see. Definitely looks like a pick up where available with Zion potentially missing the season. 

Edited by PhillyBoy

1 hour ago, stay_woke said:

...And if when lonzo misses anytime this kid is gonna be money

When has Lonzo ever instilled confidence in his ability to remain on the court?  I like NAW's odds of eclipsing 25mpg by the all-star break. 

2 minutes ago, crocp said:

Dude sucks. Dropping next game if he keeps this up. 

Ahaha hype train again sucks

mins won't be there but when he's on, he is active af. Gonna be one of those players that if they get hot they stay longer. Good luck figuring out which days to start him

Just now, atlantadynasty said:

mins won't be there but when he's on, he is active af. Gonna be one of those players that if they get hot they stay longer. Good luck figuring out which days to start him

their next game is on a loaded day, so perhaps bench him until things shape up.

Missed the shots he hit all pre-season today...hate that Gentry kept a short lease and cut his minutes short though. Gonna be tough not making moves early in the season but I might have to give him a little more time

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, royalm said:

Missed the shots he hit all pre-season today...hate that Gentry kept a short lease and cut his minutes short though. Gonna be tough not making moves early in the season but I might have to give him a little more time

Now that I look at it, the pass @2:25 and poor misses at the end of the 3rd probably got him pulled. Otherwise he might've seen the court in the fourth...

The yearly headache at the beginning of fantasy basketball seasons - to wait (and trust the eye test/coach) or not to wait 🤔

Edited by royalm

He looks fearless taking those shots he has balls. I am guessing he can't wait to perform and dance in his hometown. This kid kept hitting brick but never stop trying. Reminds me of vintage Kobe in rookie season. I am surprised to see usage and minutes are still there leading the 2nd unit. Not immediately add yet but he's in my watch list. 

• Like 1

It’s the first game, he was in Toronto (his hometown), rookie jitters, and some of his shots looked good and rattled in and out. He hits a couple of those threes and you’re looking at a potential 14/4/4/2 line or more because he didn’t play the entire quarter.

Whats glossed over in this is that jrue was terrible, and that’s because Lowry and fvv are dogs. They should give him combo guard minutes, he’s a big PG, not sure why he only played exclusively behind holiday.

I’m holding for a good while because the potential is tantalizing. He’s one jrue trade, Lonzo injury from major production. He’s still got a path to minutes as we speak. Hart is a good player and relatively young himself, but he’s a role player, nickeil can be a core piece for them for years to come. I laugh seeing all the people panic drop when I click research on yahoo! I wish they were in my league.

Edited by Lifschitz
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

It’s the first game, he was in Toronto (his hometown), rookie jitters, and some of his shots looked good and rattled in and out. He hits a couple of those threes and you’re looking at a potential 14/4/4/2 line or more because he didn’t play the entire quarter.

Whats glossed over in this is that jrue was terrible, and that’s because Lowry and fvv are dogs. They should give him combo guard minutes, he’s a big PG, not sure why he only played exclusively behind holiday.

I’m holding for a good while because the potential is tantalizing. He’s one jrue trade, Lonzo injury from major production. He’s still got a path to minutes as we speak. Hart is a good player and relatively young himself, but he’s a role player, nickeil can be a core piece for them for years to come. I laugh seeing all the people panic drop when I click research on yahoo! I wish they were in my league.

Great analysis, I'm holding him for good this season.

26 minutes ago, Devin_Heat_Stroke_Book said:

Great analysis, I'm holding him for good this season.

You will drop NAW soon. Reply in a week.

5 minutes ago, NBA_OG said:

You will drop NAW soon. Reply in a week.

Are you saying that’s peoples fickle nature in fantasy or that you don’t believe in NAW?

The former is definitely true.

3 hours ago, Lifschitz said:

Are you saying that’s peoples fickle nature in fantasy or that you don’t believe in NAW?

The former is definitely true.

Both.