Sign in to follow this  
westcg

Pick up Sutton or Gallup (I already have Amari)? WHIR

PPR. Team in Sig. I generally like Gallup more than Sutton ROS but I don’t know how often I would start him if I’ve already got Amari Cooper going.

48 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Drop Watkins and Scary Terry for both.  

I dropped Gallman and Watkins for them, immediately regretted it, then came back to this thread and felt so much better about my life. Thanks man.

1 minute ago, westcg said:

I dropped Gallman and Watkins for them, immediately regretted it, then came back to this thread and felt so much better about my life. Thanks man.

Glad to help!! I got screwed out of both last two weeks on waivers unfortunately:(

• Like 1

I think you made the right call. Gallman was a 1 week fill-in and Watkins is about to disappear again with Hill back

Help with mine too please?

1 hour ago, youngrice said:

Glad to help!! I got screwed out of both last two weeks on waivers unfortunately:(

That sucks, sorry to hear it!

Can't see you're team on mobile can you post it in bold, also is there a way you pickup both players? 

sorry yeah, the mobile thing on this website is pretty annoying. But I did end up picking up both at the price of Sammy Watkins. Maybe that was a risk/mistake but the thing is he’s so unpredictable I never feel on solid ground. I like consistency in my fantasy roster. Thanks!