MrVeth

Pick 2: Malcolm Brown, B. Cooks or AP

I need to pick 2 to flex in a standard league. 100% WHIR I already played TB12 and Pats DST, so less need for massive upside.

I'd go with Cooks and AP.  Peterson should at the very least get good volume against a porous Dolphin defense, and Cooks is almost a must-play, even against the 'Niners improved defense.  Brown is a decent play too, if he's healthy, but Lamar is in a bit of a throwing slump and he is still a rookie after all.

Cooks for sure. I'd lean AP only because it's the dolphins and Bill Callahan seems to be intent on feeding AP. I think Malcolm Brown will likely be TD dependent against the stiff 49ers D.

1 hour ago, tusb said:

I'd go with Cooks and AP.  Peterson should at the very least get good volume against a porous Dolphin defense, and Cooks is almost a must-play, even against the 'Niners improved defense.  Brown is a decent play too, if he's healthy, but Lamar is in a bit of a throwing slump and he is still a rookie after all.

Marquis brown is a we for ravens 

Malcom brown is rob for stl

id go with both stl guys personally 

thanks for mine 

5 hours ago, CuBu said:

Marquis brown is a we for ravens 

Malcom brown is rob for stl

id go with both stl guys personally 

thanks for mine 

You're right.  I misread that.  Sorry.

14 hours ago, MrVeth said:

I need to pick 2 to flex in a standard league. 100% WHIR I already played TB12 and Pats DST, so less need for massive upside.

Peterson 8.5pts

Cooks 8.1pts

Brown 7.5pts 

I'm literally in the same spot lol.  I have all three and dont know who to start.  I can tell you one thing for sure, it wont be Cooks.  He will stay on the bench until him and LAR can proof he is worth starting.  Not going to do it anymore.  He is a third option in that offense.

• Thanks 1