Sign in to follow this  
theantishere

Fred VanVleet 2019-2020 Outlook

15 minutes ago, cdrichar said:

Sell sell sell

If that's the case, then I'm a buyer lol.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, cdrichar said:

Sell sell sell

I don't know. If you can get a locked in top 30 rest of season type sure I would maybe be into that. Beyond that no way. He's for real. He's a first round value in punt FG% which I am doing in my main league. I'm not sure what I would move him for.

Just now, Soccer8098 said:

He is a really good player. If im the Knicks or Magic im trying to get him aggressively. 

He's too good of a player to be stuck in basketball purgatory. Don't wish that on him. Ppl would like to actually watch him.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

I don't know. If you can get a locked in top 30 rest of season type sure I would maybe be into that. Beyond that no way. He's for real. He's a first round value in punt FG% which I am doing in my main league. I'm not sure what I would move him for.

True. I'm punt FG roto on accident and he's perfect. When Lowry is out he scores.

9 hours ago, cdrichar said:

Sell sell sell

Never understood these types of positions.

VanVleet is like the one guy on my team that’s actually playing really well. Why would I be dumping my shares?

9 hours ago, cdrichar said:

Sell sell sell

Why sell a guy on a team that doesn't have a clear superstar (Sikam is getting there) and is playing well? His production won't really drop even when Lowry returns. 

2 hours ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

Why sell a guy on a team that doesn't have a clear superstar (Sikam is getting there) and is playing well? His production won't really drop even when Lowry returns. 

His pts will drop and his shooting will be a little worse even though it's already low.

2 hours ago, cdrichar said:

His pts will drop and his shooting will be a little worse even though it's already low.

What does Lowry returning have to do with his shooting? He's never really been a good shooter, couple that with the increased role/playing time is the reason why it's the lowest it has been since his rookie season.

1 hour ago, DezedandConfused said:

What does Lowry returning have to do with his shooting? He's never really been a good shooter, couple that with the increased role/playing time is the reason why it's the lowest it has been since his rookie season.

He looks like he was balling out even when Lowry wasn't injured.

He's not the best offensive threat (and possibly pretty avg? considering how low his FG% is), but his minutes are there because he plays great defense right?

P.S. I'm not an owner and do not watch his games, but I hope to own him in the future since I punt FG% and TO. I hope he has a string of bad games so I can trade for him.