Sign in to follow this  
theantishere

Fred VanVleet 2019-2020 Outlook

If someone is offering me Andrew Wiggins for FVV should I accept it?  Currently my FVV is producing better than Andrew Wiggins and is no.2 on Player Rater.  Even with Lowry back I can see him getting 3.5 3pts per game 1.5 stl per game 6.5 ast per game and 4 reb per game (with ceiling of more than 10 ast per game)

I'm playing in 9 CAT and dumping FG% and PTS

What do you guys think?

I feel right now even with Lowry back FVV is better than Wiggins (without the pts) and who says Toronto doesn't trade away Lowry?  (Or can he not be traded cause he just had an extension?  someone confirm this)

9 minutes ago, HooLeeFook said:

I feel right now even with Lowry back FVV is better than Wiggins (without the pts) and who says Toronto doesn't trade away Lowry?  (Or can he not be traded cause he just had an extension?  someone confirm this)

Well you don’t extend someone then trade them right away. 

47 minutes ago, HooLeeFook said:

They are contenders. Why would they break the team up? They aren't likely to beat the Bucks but you never know what can happen in a given series. As defending champs they have an obligation to try to defend the title.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Soccer8098 said:

Did anyone see what happened? I only saw him ask to be taken out. 

Fred VanVleet (knee) won't return Sunday.

Raptors announcers said knee contusion.  Done for the night but the broadcast showed him on the bench but in his warmups.

• Thanks 2

Crap, they only have three games next week.

According to the web, recovery time can vary from a few days to several weeks.  I have to hope that it is minor.

I don't have anymore healthy guards left on my team to sub him out with. Him playing just 12 min tonight cost me a loss this week. I may have to take another loss next week if he doesn't play next week.  My luck  with injuries has taken a bad turn recently.

Doesn't sound serious. Probably questionable for tomorrow, but IMO they should just give him the day off

• Thanks 3