BrickWalled

Mike Conley 2019-2020 Outlook

I guess the system is generally working if they're winning games, but I'm not a fan of what I saw today.  Everybody stand around the perimeter, set two screens for corner man to get the ball at the top of the key, then let them work on their own or maybe give them a pick.  I only caught bits and pieces but it's a bunch of iso ball with little movement.  A lot of the time it is Mitchell operating with Conley waiting at the three point line to put up a brick.

It's not a matter of Conley getting used to the system, it's going to be a matter of hoping he starts hitting more shots.  I don't think I see assists coming up, so at this point we just have to hope he can stop killing our FG % and being a liability and hopefully at least contributing threes.  You never expect rebounds from him, but I don't know if the hustle is there to get the steals back up either.

Hopefully the shot stabilizes and the points come up a bit by virtue, but it doesn't seem like we're going to get return on value of his ADP.  Someone please tell me I'm completely wrong.

Just the type of efficient and clean line I have been expecting. Good win as well.

Hope he can keep it going.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kamura said:

Just the type of efficient and clean line I have been expecting. Good win as well.

Hope he can keep it going.

He looks more and more confident in the system every game. I think it's all uphill from here

• Like 1

Nice Mike, nice 

All is not (yet) forgiven