Sign in to follow this  
matthew.clay

FLEX Help! WHIR!

Rough week with byes and injuries this week so looking for a flex in a PPR league.

Options:

Brandin Cooks against a good secondary

Auden Tate...yeah...

Adrian Peterson...possible resurgence against terrible defense and coaching change

Also have Latavius Murray should Kamara sit

I would roll with murray if kamara sits.  Peterson is high risk high reward.  Dont know how that will pan out.  Could flop.  So cooks would be my second choice.  Thanks for help on mine

I think Peterson for volume.  Good bet for s short TD run as well.  Play Cooks at your own risk but he isnt getting my vote.  He could just as easily provide you with no points.  Thanks for mine.

I think AP they said with new coaching change he will be the featured back. He will get his and against the lowly Dolphins.

6 hours ago, matthew.clay said:

Rough week with byes and injuries this week so looking for a flex in a PPR league.

Options:

Brandin Cooks against a good secondary

Auden Tate...yeah...

Adrian Peterson...possible resurgence against terrible defense and coaching change

Also have Latavius Murray should Kamara sit

Peterson. I'm starting him in a 10 team league where I have a ton of great options if that tells you how much I believe in him this week. Miami is dead last against the run, and that interim head coach sounds like he wants to hand it off to Peterson 25-30 times.