Sternes

10/13/2019 - Carolina "@" Tampa Bay in London Gameday Thread

Just now, Marty Funkhouser said:

Are they just throwing Rich Eisen a bone with this game? “Goes down hard” Winston was in the grasp and they blew the play dead good lord 

Agreed.  He was unsure of a few names.  Has made some weird calls and sounds more interested in the crowd and it being London than the actual game.

5 minutes ago, mtblock said:

I'm just happy he caught something 

Hopefully not the flu. Again.

Edited by Sternes

3 minutes ago, Marty Funkhouser said:

Are they just throwing Rich Eisen a bone with this game? “Goes down hard” Winston was in the grasp and they blew the play dead good lord 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

spacer.png

I was watching his show and he threw his glasses on and my brain made the connection of him reminding me of Joe Krutel from Ballers and now I can't unsee it.

Edited by collucho

All you Rojo guys are going to be tearing your hair out if he is the main back.  He is going to get all the stupid 1st down carries that Barber gets into the teeth of the defense.  Everyone knows it is coming and the Bucs love that 2 yard gain.

Winston INT.  Arm hit as he threw.

Winston has 5 completions.  He has thrown 2 INT and sacked 4 times.

Just now, BklynBlue said:

Why oh why did I start Winston.

Yeah, why did you? 

• Haha 1

I remember my friend asked me, "McCaffrey?" when I drafted him with my 2nd pick. I love CMC, might have to get a McCaffrey jersey...

LOL that DB biting so hard on a slight shoulder fake.

Wow CMC just made some people look silly.

Just now, tpat30 said:

I remember my friend asked me, "McCaffrey?" when I drafted him with my 2nd pick. I love CMC, might have to get a McCaffrey jersey...

Huh?  Maybe last year.  This year he was top 3 everywhere I saw.  He wasn't getting past me at 3.  I tried to trade UP to 2 for him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tpat30 said:

Lol he was a consensus top 3 pick 

Just now, Sternes said:

Huh?  Maybe last year.  This year he was top 3 everywhere I saw.  He wasn't getting past me at 3.  I tried to trade UP to 2 for him.

Yea he's a weird guy and it's a weird league. PPR and points per completion. QB's going a little earlier..

Hey guys im starting to think playing Winston over Wentz wasn't such a good idea LOL

Just now, Sternes said:

Same here. The only guy that was going in front of him was Barkley. In my league CMC actually went #1.

Play calling isn’t helping Winston.  Every play is a deep drop back as a sitting duck.  When they ran screens it went for big gains

They need to commit to rojo