Sign in to follow this  
oresteszero

Week 6: Seattle Seahawks @ Cleveland Browns 10/13/2019 Gameday Thread

Just now, KennyWoo said:

And right on cue, Mayfield delivers w/ the INT!  #TheThingsIKnow

You'd really pin that on Mayfield..?  Are you just watching the pbp?

Just now, FritzLn said:

I thought Hilliard was the pass catching back 😆😆

I thought the Browns were Super Bowl contenders

• Haha 1

First time watching an entire Brown game. This is the worst coaching staff I’ve ever seen. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, kdko said:

You'd really pin that on Mayfield..?  Are you just watching the pbp?

i think he was just really excited to quote himself. 

• Haha 1

Carroll needs to throw a short pass here and get Russ to 300 yards. He threw from the one yard line in the super bowl, why not?

Cleveland should trade OBJ. There's zero rapport with him and Mayfield and they aren't using him right.

3 hours ago, nonstopfan said:

Cleveland should trade OBJ. There's zero rapport with him and Mayfield and they aren't using him right.

Uhhh..?  Another person that clearly didn't watch the game.  They had around 3 sizable completions that were called back because of stupid penalties on the O-line like ineligible player downfield.

The rapport between Baker and Odell was fine today. Like kdko said, a bunch of stupid penalties negated some big plays. OBJ had a couple of big yardage gains that he dropped as well (easy catches that hit his hands). OBJ went for 6/101 but could have easily been 11/180. 

I'm a Browns fan, and they are so frustrating to watch. This is the most talented team they've had in a few decades, and Freddie Kitchens is one of the bottom 3 head coaches, if not the worst, in the league. His offensive play calling is beyond terrible, and the team has no discipline with all the dumb penalties. They shoot themselves in the foot week after week, and it comes back to coaching. I'm not saying Baker isn't making some bad throws every game, Baker is definitely still green out there, but the offensive schemes that Freddie is calling are just head-scratching.