Sign in to follow this  
yossarian

10/13/2019 Washington @ Miami Dolphins (The Poop Bowl!)

This has me thinking about a fantasy league where your goal is to start a team with the goal to score the least amount of points.  Obviously you couldn't start injured players or guys who aren't expected to do well.

This would work in DFS.  You have to spend all your salary in DFS but the goal is to score the LEAST amount of points.

How was everyone enjoying the performance of lead back Mark Walton?

3 minutes ago, BLINDSIDERS said:

Not a bad showing from Walton so far. 

I loved Walton at Miami - could be something here, especially in dynasty leagues

2 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

I loved Walton at Miami - could be something here, especially in dynasty leagues

I was forced to start him due to byes and we start 3 rbs. Happy with the 10 points so far.

It seems I should've started McLauren over both Michael Thomas AND Boyd, combined. 

Scary Terry .. Kids a STUD 

F1 McLaurin  !!

Why the heck would the Dolphins bring in Fitz? Did Josh Rosen get injured? What possible purpose does bringing in Fitz serve?

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

Why the heck would the Dolphins bring in Fitz? Did Josh Rosen get injured? What possible purpose does bringing in Fitz serve?

Maybe they'll try to trade Fitzmagic to a team that needs a QB? They really backed themselves into a corner now, though. The better he plays, the less capable they are of putting him back on the bench, and the more likely they are to win games.

Just now, miasma16 said:

Maybe they'll try to trade Fitzmagic to a team that needs a QB? They really backed themselves into a corner now, though. The better he plays, the less capable they are of putting him back on the bench, and the more likely they are to win games.

right. there's no upside (outside of a trade i guess) to bringing Fitz in here. Rosen doesn't get experience, they don't get to see if he's even a little bit good, and Fitz mabye gives them a better chance of winning, which they don't want to do. Confusing. 

1 hour ago, BLINDSIDERS said:

Not a bad showing from Walton so far. 

New "lead back" in Miami.

Dolphins score with 11 seconds left to cut it to 17-16..  Loser of this game gets #1 pick.  They should take a knee on the conversion.