S.T.A.T.

Jaylen Brown 2019-2020 Outlook

Thought I should start a thread for this guy.

He has looked great in these preseason games. Solid two-way player; improved shooter; underrated play-maker. Break out season incoming IMO.

Celtics' defense is sensational and team chemistry is apparently building up.

My projection for him: 16-5-3-1.6-0.8-1.5threes 47%-72%

I want him to be good, I've ended up with him a bit more than I'd like (near the end of drafts, I just start chasing minutes and he's projected for a lot).  His issue is no stocks.

I think he’s gonna be a great value pick. I’m surprised he’s ranked so low in yahoo. 

Obviously the Celtics think Jaylen is a Kawhi clone. Lol Celtics. 

• Haha 1

Funny that the 2nd best player of the team that won the league just got 15M more than Brown. That's a big L for Ainge.

what a joke!

Hield ($94mil-4yrs)+ 21mil = Jaylen Brown

true winner of offseason

Edited by guyhaha

Jaylens easily worth that contract. Might not live up to it fantasy wise but hes going to show just how good he really is on both sides of the court. Cant even judge him off last year when Kyrie completely sabotaged the team

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This dude finessed the Celtics.

This guy just receive max contract and playing like this,lol

Anything to see here? Always avoiding brown because I always thought he was a better real-life player than a fantasy player.

I see him improving a lot this year - the new environment will definitely increase his usage.

They didn't pay him for nothing. Boston management wants to use Brown at max scale.

34 minutes ago, ThisIsSparta said:

Someone dropped him in my league. Planning to use my #3 waiver on him? Is it worth it?

In the same exact situation and Brown comes off Waivers tomorrow for me. Got the #3. Need to know if it’s worth it please 😫 can’t mood out on another guy

5 minutes ago, andy1234 said:

In the same exact situation and Brown comes off Waivers tomorrow for me. Got the #3. Need to know if it’s worth it please 😫 can’t mood out on another guy

Well worth it. He's a rebounding gusrd with upside in stocks and nice offensive production.

Two games in a row filling up the stat sheet, he’s looking good? He was in foul trouble today too. Do we feel like he can continue this performance after a big payday?