S.T.A.T.

Jaylen Brown 2019-2020 Outlook

Just now, halbounih said:

Literally just added this dude too and only 2 games this week. This blows...

I was excited to see what he would do in these next two games, i have a feeling he’s going to be a beast in fantasy this year. Only reason his numbers aren’t as high as they’re supposed to be is because he’s been in foul trouble in 2 games. 

On 10/30/2019 at 2:34 PM, claptondecheeks said:

Maaaaan, I call out sick from work way less often than these NBA dudes. This some bull...

Must be one helluva flu, can't have him spreading that s--- to the rest of the NBA

13 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

Is he worth using in 8teamers? Can he be top 60?

if youre talking strickly ranking then no as his ft% and lack of dimes will be hard to "rank" that high. doesn't mean he wont hold good value in h2h. got the talent and now gets the min. a lot to like going forward

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colepenhagen said:

if youre talking strickly ranking then no as his ft% and lack of dimes will be hard to "rank" that high. doesn't mean he wont hold good value in h2h. got the talent and now gets the min. a lot to like going forward

I had a hope that he would break out this year. But one unexpected event was the resurgence of Hayward - he seems fully healed and ready to play like his Utah days. 
I'm still holding as he should get some stocks with his experience and talent at this point. Smart is a strong competition though. Damn so many obstacles.

This dude is a beast I can definitely see a breakout this year he played a team high yesterday, the coach must really trust him. Hopefully he can keep filling the stat sheet. now that Hayward is out (unfortunate) he should be even better. 

1 minute ago, halbounih said:

This dude is a beast I can definitely see a breakout this year he played a team high yesterday, the coach must really trust him. Hopefully he can keep filling the stat sheet. now that Hayward is out (unfortunate) he should be even better. 

Has a very tight handle and great moves this year. Looks a lot more controlled than I've seen him in the past. 

• Like 2

Sitting on the ire in one of my competitive leagues. From 10 to Wiggins, how empty are his stat lines?

13 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

Sitting on the ire in one of my competitive leagues. From 10 to Wiggins, how empty are his stat lines?

Even with his slow start, he's ranked as the #51 player per game, whereas Wiggins has been 63 despite having such high scoring games. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Even with his slow start, he's ranked as the #51 player per game, whereas Wiggins has been 63 despite having such high scoring games. 

his stat lines tend to be empty though

35 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

sure do hate 4 steals 3 blks in 5 games from a wing. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ellejamil said:

I am not sure what you mean bro. He's ranked 51 in 9-category rankings.

Edited by MuscleChestbrook

Funny how I used to compare Ingram and Jaylen to Wiggins in terms of empty stat lines. But their increased role has led to fantasy relevant lines. Who would have known? Glad I own them both in one league.

Funnier thing is that Wiggins seems to be becoming fantasy relevant as well.

Edited by ThisIsSparta

1 hour ago, colepenhagen said:

sure do hate 4 steals 3 blks in 5 games from a wing. 

Wiggins last 4 games (month of November)

13 threes, 15 rebounds, 19 assists, 2 steals, 7 blocks

Only thing in this small sample size that hurts is the ft%

Advice: As expected, he has really stepped up since the Gordon Hayward (hand) injury. In his previous three games since the injury, Brown averaged 25.7 points, 7.7 boards, 3.3 dimes, 0.7 steals and 1.0 treys on a 53/30/86. He is kind of peaking right now and his body of work suggests he'll trend down, so he can be viewed as a sell-high guy. He might stay hot for another four weeks, though

ha so hes a hell high but could keep it up. thanks for clarifying 

Edited by colepenhagen
  • Haha 1

Sometimes I wish the blurbs don't say anything about buying low/selling high. It just flags the other person

• Like 1

If you see him play though he doesn't feel a sell high unless that ft% is really important for you. He is really overpowering everyone on his way to the basket.