miasma16

10/13/2019 SNF: Steelers @ Chargers Game Day Thread

2 minutes ago, jujus-jujubees said:

Nothing provided but your opinion and "I'm a native." Enjoy thinking you're right. 

I live here and have spoken to real live people in the past decade, lying is the least depressing explanation for your posts.

7 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

I live here and have spoken to real live people in the past decade, lying is the least depressing explanation for your posts.

So this was a Rams town a decade ago, when they were in St. Louis? Keep trying. 

15 minutes ago, jujus-jujubees said:

So this was a Rams town a decade ago, when they were in St. Louis? Keep trying. 

I mean, I have no dog in this fight, but it’s been known that many LA Rams fans still followed the St. Louis Rams. So a lot of kids and teenagers back then are maybe 40ish or 50ish now? Probably never stopped loving the Rams just because they moved. I know if a team I loved moved I’d still follow them.

Edited by FitzMagic

4 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

I mean, I have no dog in this fight, but it’s been known that many LA Rams fans still followed the St. Louis Rams. So a lot of kids and teenagers back then are maybe 40ish or 50ish now? Probably never stopped loving the Rams just because they moved. I know if a team I loved moved I’d still follow them.

Sure, some did, and some didn't (including me), but when the Raiders moved back to Oakland that same year, LA Raiders fans stayed Raider fans, and would have wherever they moved. As far as TV, Raiders games were selected to show in LA every week; Rams games were shown, but would get bumped for prime NFC matchups if the networks knew they could get better ratings with those games. 

12 minutes ago, jujus-jujubees said:

Sure, some did, and some didn't (including me), but when the Raiders moved back to Oakland that same year, LA Raiders fans stayed Raider fans, and would have wherever they moved. As far as TV, Raiders games were selected to show in LA every week; Rams games were shown, but would get bumped for prime NFC matchups if the networks knew they could get better ratings with those games. 

a) This doesn't matter

b) Every Rams game has been on TV this year, which should be a surprise to literally nobody.

This is a Rams town, not a Raiders town. The Raiders suck, LA doesn't care about teams that don't have a snowball's chance in hell of competing for a title. I don't know why you're continually pushing forward an ignorant and completely false argument. Anybody that actually lives here knows that you're full of s---.

Edited by miasma16

Just now, miasma16 said:

a) This doesn't matter

b) Every Rams game has been on TV this year, which should be a surprise to literally nobody.

This is a Rams town, not a Raiders town. I don't know why you're continually pushing forward an ignorant and completely false argument. Anybody that actually lives here knows that you're full of s---.

I'm talking about the TV schedule when there was no teams here for, you know, 20+ years, not now. Again, all opinion on your side, so I'm done. 

And I'm sure it ticks you off that I'm a Rams fan, but I am. I'd probably buy you a beer at Free Play.