miasma16

10/13/2019 SNF: Steelers @ Chargers Game Day Thread

Started the Chargers D. Benched Henry for Fant. 

F this game! 

• Like 1

Gotta love Melvin getting killed by gamescript in the 1st quarter for a second week in a row

1 minute ago, Wyzzil said:

Wow Chargers D is going to lose it for me. 

I mean, why would we start a defense at home, against a third string rookie QB?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

I mean, why would we start a defense at home, against a third string rookie QB?

I just needed like 7 from them in order to win and chose them over Panthers. There's no way these losers will get a turnover now. 

Just now, DemOrioles said:

Chargers defense is a joke.  I’m tired of these losers.  #2 defense this week my arse.

Hasn't really been their fault. Pitt scored on D and then on a super short field. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wyzzil said:

I just needed like 7 from them in order to win and chose them over Panthers. There's no way these losers will get a turnover now. 

Hodges might not have to throw a ball past the line of scrimmage all game. 

Hasn't really been their fault. Pitt scored on D and then on a super short field. 

I guess we’ll see if they can do anything to stop a freaking 3rd string QB the rest of the game then.

Now if they drive 86 yards for a score on this drive, you can stick a fork in them tonight

I feel like the only people who even would want to watch this game is everyone who thought Chargers D would feast Philly style last week. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lvsaint429 said:

Now if they drive 86 yards for a score on this drive, you can stick a fork in them tonight

Absolutely. 

The problem is that they can play good real life defense the rest of the game, but it might not mean jack for fantasy. Offensively, Pitt is going to play not to lose. 

This will be COnnor all game...Steelers are too strong on the line for the CHargers. Hodges will have no pressure all night so easy Steelers win

Just now, Wyzzil said:

I feel like the only people who even would want to watch this game is everyone who thought Chargers D would feast Philly style last week. 

Or anyone starting Gordon, Ekeler, Hunter, Rivers, Conner, JuJu, Allen or Williams

Seriously?

The Chargers KNOW the Steelers are going to run and they still can't stop it....these line backers are awful.

Just now, oliminator123 said:

Or anyone starting Gordon, Ekeler, Hunter, Rivers, Conner, JuJu, Allen or Williams

Fug them

Yahoo Fantasy has Chargers at 14 pts allowed (4 fantasy points). Shouldn’t it only be 7 points allowed because PIT scored on D? That’s how it’s always worked as far as I can remember. Because the actual DST did not allow those 7 points. 

I’ve seen this movie before...

For PIT, this is the CIN game all over again. Play defense, run the ball, run it again, and if you throw, no farther than 8 yds downfield. 
There is absolutely no hope for Juju being better than a WR3/Flex ROS

Edited by lvsaint429

Just now, Hops said:

Yahoo Fantasy has Chargers at 14 pts allowed (4 fantasy points). Shouldn’t it only be 7 points allowed because PIT scored on D? That’s how it’s always worked as far as I can remember. Because the actual DST did not allow those 7 points. 

Steelers are going to score at will tonight

I started off tonight down 8 with only HH left and going against Rivers and Chargers D. I obviously had absolutely 0 chance. 

I now somehow actually have some semblance of a chance. Almost 0. But not 0. Fantasy football is so weird. 

Ju Ju has a goose egg.

Woe be it to those that have him as WR1.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Whom said:

Steelers are going to score at will tonight

that is not an answer to my question. 

• Like 1