croikee

Sell Zeke high whir

Thinking of attempting a sell Zeke high trade for a slightly lesser RB and a WR that I'd be buying low on.  My starters if no bye:

QB Wilson, RB Zeke/Carson, WR Julio/Evans, TE Waller, FLEX Jacobs/Damien Williams or j. Gordon or M Williams.

I'm thinking of doing this to get more consistency at WR.  Below are a few options, all are in my favor, some slight, some a lot.  If you like a trade but think I need to offer more, let me know.  And WHIR!

1) Zeke for Bell and Tyreek (I just beat this player due to zero running back production on his team)

2) Zeke for Fournette and Hopkins

3) Zeke for Fournette and OBJ

4) Zeke for Fournette and Golladay

Honestly, Zeke isn't a sell high guy anymore. It's pretty clear he is past his investment numbers. If you can pull off ANY of these trades, go for it. 1 is the strongest imo, but as a Tyreek/Bell owner, I would laugh at that.

• Thanks 1

1.  Best trade you can get , but owner will say no especially after Hill’s game yesterday. Might have to add mike williams.  Try the trade first and see what he says.

3.  Most possible due to Obj underperforming and a buy low candidate. 

• Thanks 1

Sell him HIGH?  Most people are disappointed in him this season.  He's RB7 in half PPR and he was a top four pick in almost every draft...

• Thanks 1

You prob could've gotten the Bell/Tyreek deal done in week 2 when Darnold and Tyreek were out.

I think you are pretty good in WR group with Evans and Julio..Jacobs just hit his bye week..I wouldn't trade right now.

• Thanks 1

I would only do 1 or 2. doubtful 1 gets accepted tho. Worth a shot. Otherwise i'd hold tight, he started slow last year too, and with smith comin back he should continue to roll!

• Thanks 1

Nah keep Zeke he hasn't put up those monster numbers yet, and you don't want to miss out when he does. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, croikee said:

Thinking of attempting a sell Zeke high trade for a slightly lesser RB and a WR that I'd be buying low on.  My starters if no bye:

QB Wilson, RB Zeke/Carson, WR Julio/Evans, TE Waller, FLEX Jacobs/Damien Williams or j. Gordon or M Williams.

I'm thinking of doing this to get more consistency at WR.  Below are a few options, all are in my favor, some slight, some a lot.  If you like a trade but think I need to offer more, let me know.  And WHIR!

1) Zeke for Bell and Tyreek (I just beat this player due to zero running back production on his team)

2) Zeke for Fournette and Hopkins

3) Zeke for Fournette and OBJ

4) Zeke for Fournette and Golladay

If you can get #1 or #2, take that and run. Otherwise I'd stand pat.

• Thanks 1

I'm okay with options 1 through 3, definitely not 4.  I'm a Zeke fan though and just offered a trade to the Zeke owner in my league.

Appreciate all the responses, especially the ones saying this would not be selling high on Zeke.  That perspective is always helpful.  I was thinking "High" in that it was his best game to date.  Thanks all!