Sign in to follow this  
Mj66

Glenn Robinson III 2019-2020 Outlook

It looks like he will earn the starting SF Spot. In a starting 5 that includes Curry and Russel who will both be the main focus of the oppsing Defense and Green who is willing to pass and Looney who is a low usage guy, i can see him carving out a nice Role . He looks like a real Sleeper to me. What kind of numbers can we expect out of him if he runs with the starters ?

Glenn Robinson III will be the starting small forward for the Warriors.

What are we expecting?

1 hour ago, Spyplane said:

What are we expecting?

forgetting to take full garbage bag out before you go on a week long vacation and return to a putrid smell, something like that

• Haha 2

On 10/28/2019 at 12:18 AM, DM45 said:

I dont know what I was expecting..mabye his dad 

...maybe his dud?😄

With Curry out for the foreseeable future, he becomes the 2nd offensive option with all the minutes he can handle. Points and 3PM guy, with possible steals upside. Worth a shot in my opinion

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

Does anyone in here follow the Warriors? Thoughts? Please? 

Aint nobody followin warriors anymore their fans all bandwagoners you see how empty chase center is this season

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

I guess it depends on what you need. I think he can get 14 and 5 if Warriors can manage now to get blown out every night. They need players to soak up the minutes and take shots and GR3 is one of the few rotation-level players on this team. I think his current season average is a good representation of what you can expect for the rest of the season. He will hit better than 20% from 3pt so his PPG will go up a bit. If that's a useful set of numbers for you then pick him up. 

I think Alec Burks and Jordan Poole will have higher ceiling but lower floor as lottery tickets than GR3. Alec Burks can handle the ball, run the pick & roll, and has shown that he can score in the NBA. He's always been pegged as a sixth man scorer because he's not great off the ball, but Warriors actually need his skill set now. He's capable of having the type of season Jordan Clarkson had last year if Warriors will play him 30 minutes. 

Jordan Poole will take a lot of shots. Most of them won't go in, but some will go in. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

GR3 Played pretty well in preseason. Historically, he has not done much since he got in the league in 2014

2019-20

Player

Team

GP

Min

FGM

FGA

3M

3A

FTM

FTA

OR

TR

AS

ST

TO

BK

PTS

FanPts

PtsGm

PtsMn

Pos

robinson,glenn

gsw

F

2019 PreSea

Player

Team

GP

Min

FGM

FGA

3M

3A

FTM

FTA

OR

TR

AS

ST

TO

BK

PTS

fan pts

PtsGm

PtsMn

Pos

robinson,glenn

gsw

F

2018-19

Player

Team

GP

Min

FGM

FGA

3M

3A

FTM

FTA

OR

TR

AS

ST

TO

BK

PTS

FanPts

PtsGm

PtsMn

Pos

robinson,glenn

det

F

2017-18

Player

Team

GP

Min

FGM

FGA

3M

3A

FTM

FTA

OR

TR

AS

ST

TO

BK

PTS

FanPts

PtsGm

PtsMn

Pos

robinson,glenn

ind

G

• Thanks 1

Paschall's who I'm giving a shot on that team. He's one of their early RPM leaders and is certainly their only efficient scorer by a mile with Steph gone. I grabbed him as a handcuff to Draymond.

Hard to get excited about Robinson when he's been around a while and been given decent opportunity. It's very likely one or two unknowns on this Warriors team end up bringing good fantasy value once rotations are established, and I'd rather bet on the upside of a somewhat enticing rookie than the security of a decent vet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

God he's so boring. But the minutes are heavy, safest role besides D'Lo and Draymond, and he's producing.

No talk about GR3? 

Guy has been good lately and looks to have top 100 upside the rest of the year. Consistently getting minutes in the 30+ range. 

Also set a new career high in points tonight while adding some steals, block, and 3's. 

3 minutes ago, MathieuVirtuoso said:

No talk about GR3? 

Guy has been good lately and looks to have top 100 upside the rest of the year. Consistently getting minutes in the 30+ range. 

Also set a new career high in points tonight while adding some steals, block, and 3's. 

I'm riding the wave, just made a move, essentially he has nobody to compete for minutes, the warriors are lost this season

Wouldn't be shocked to see 15/5/2/1/1 (3PT/STL) with good percentages the rest of the way

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MathieuVirtuoso said:

No talk about GR3? 

He's one of the least transparent guys around. He's... Okay.

On 11/2/2019 at 8:20 AM, MysticPeak said:

I have for around 30 years

thoughts - we're a dumpster fire. The hottest of hot trash

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

He's one of the least transparent guys around. He's... Okay.

Just slightly surprised he's only @ 25% owned on Yahoo. Seems like a nice guy to round out a team. 

thinking of making his spot for a streamer. but if he's given these kind of mins and is somewhat productive end of bench guy...might as well keep him.

9 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Close to 50/40/90 for the season (47.8%.39.2%,89.5%), GR wants to get paid next season

Most definitely. He's another the max player the Knicks should be thriving for.