Zekepeak86

10/14/2019 MNF: Lions @ Packers - What do you need?

.5 PPR down by 16.82 points. Opponent has nobody left. I have Aaron Jones and Mason Crosby! Need this win!

Down by 47.8, so I need big nights from Aaron Rodgers, Aaron Jones, and Packers D/ST. Opponent is finished already. Leggo

Edited by lolcopter
  • Like 1

Need 15.1 out of Aaron Jones in standard. Feel something like 91 and a TD is attainable. There's no reason for him not to get GL looks if they get inside the 5 after his beastly 4 TD performance last week.... Feed the man!

• Like 1

Up by 13.7 and I'm done. Opponent has Matt Prater. So anything under 14 points is fine with me. 

Pretty much already lost, up by 9 with no one left and he has Stafford. Pretty much need Stafford to crap the bed on MNF, -2 per interception, so likely need him to throw several picks and just get shut down by the Packers D, Yahoo has me as a 24% chance of winning, that seems insanely optimistic. 

• Like 1

Less than 88 points from Aaron Jones. Pretty sure I’m good, unless he has like 10 touchdowns. 

Edited by Godeep

1 minute ago, dakimbell said:

Pretty much already lost, up by 9 with no one left and he has Stafford. Pretty much need Stafford to crap the bed on MNF, -2 per interception, so likely need him to throw several picks and just get shut down by the Packers D, Yahoo has me as a 24% chance of winning, that seems insanely optimistic. 

It's not that far-fetched. What you're hoping for is drives stalling in the red zone (the opposite of what I'm hoping for since my opponent has Prater) and/or drives that culminate in rushing TD's rather than passing TD's. 

Packers have been giving up an average of 238 passing yards per game. Stafford, if he doesn't throw a TD or a pick, would reach your 9 points with 225 passing yards. If he throws zero TDs but one pick, it gives him up to 275 passing yards and you still win.

So he doesn't even need to have a terrible game. You just need a lot of WRs being tackled on the 1 yard line setting up Kerryon Johnson scores, and maybe a pick or two to neutralize one TD pass. Oh, in six games the Packers have 7 interceptions, so they've been good at takeaways.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

1.8 points between Aaron Jones and Golladay. I think I’m going to win. 

I need 26.8 between those two to salvage my week, and I 100% won't get it. I should get it, but I never get any production from guys playing on Monday night. It's a very real curse. So expect a lot of Marvin Jones and Jamaal Williams tonight.

8 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

I need 26.8 between those two to salvage my week, and I 100% won't get it. I should get it, but I never get any production from guys playing on Monday night. It's a very real curse. So expect a lot of Marvin Jones and Jamaal Williams tonight.

Full PPR? I’d be very surprised if you didn’t get that. But I’m not trying to jinx you lol. 

A time machine keeping me from putting Devonta Freeman on the bench behind both SD running backs (and from starting Josh Gordon).  😨

All my games are wrapped up, and that was the only one that could have gone differently.

Edited by KennyWoo
I almost forgot Josh Gordon's 1.2 in half PPR, having suppressed the memory from Thursday night (along with the time I watched the movie Ishtar)

8 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Full PPR? I’d be very surprised if you didn’t get that. But I’m not trying to jinx you lol. 

Full PPR indeed. I won't get it. Not even trying to reverse jinx myself, I just know how this goes. I have to be punished in the most painful way possible for benching Hunter Henry. 

• Haha 1

Hockenson to come back and look like the stud he was in week 1. Then I can get rid of OJ Howard and add Gronk and ride the Hockerstein until Gronk is ready

Edited by Krambone

Packers D and 17 point lead in PPR v Jimmy Graham. Feeling pretty good about my chances but anything can happen. 

Need 26 points from K johnson since Goff got me 1 point and amari cooper got .80 points. Lol  standard .5 ppr

Basically 8 points in 0.5PPR out of Hockenson, so I guess he needs to get a TD or go off on air yards. 

Edited by LongBalls

Picked up Prater to fill in for Slye next week. Want to see him kick several field goals so I few good about week 7. He will be cut after next week for those interested.

• Like 1

Packers D +9 points and I’m chilling . And I benched SF D who got 10 points yesterday . Too scared to roll them out in every league, so this is the price I pay. Dilly dilly !!

I need 11 points from Kerryon in standard.  Don’t know how to feel right now 😕