Zekepeak86

10/14/2019 MNF: Lions @ Packers - What do you need?

I need Aaron Jones to get 13.5 in .5ppr.

Lets goooooo!!!!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Proteus said:

I need Aaron Jones to get 13.5 in .5ppr.

Lets goooooo!!!!!!!

Subscribe. Need 15 from Jones in 1ppr.

Hope he gets 30 instead.

• Like 1

Need 3.6 from MVS in a .5 PPR league.

Not crazy confident after the turd he laid last week.  

I need Kerryon Johnson to score 16 points or less in a 0.5 PPR league so that I remain undefeated.

• Like 1

Up 5.9 with the packers D in standard against Stafford. Need a monday night miracle

• Like 1

In one league I‘m facing Jimmy Graham and need him to score less than 6.75 in standard. Would have had a much better margin if Keenan Allen gave me more than 33 yards last night.

In another I’ll just need Mason Crosby to score a cool 25 points, so that sounds pretty reasonable...

Won my three other matchups this week, so if one of those can pull through (because it sure as s--- won’t be both) it’ll be a pretty solid Week 6.

I don’t need it, but I would love to see Golladay go for 100+ and a TD 

I need T.J, Jones, and Golladay to get me 43 points in total for me to win. What your guys think? I got this!?!?

I need Jimmy Graham to get me 6 standard points.  60 yards or a TD.  Figure there's about a 40% shot with Davante out.  All my previous matchups were essentially decided before Monday night.  At least it will make the game more interesting.

16 minutes ago, Vivens26 said:

I need T.J, Jones, and Golladay to get me 43 points in total for me to win. What your guys think? I got this!?!?

Aaron Jones then yes you have a legitimate shot, like 25% chance...if Marvin Jones then better look next time...In yahoo probability, this is a 1% chance

Won 3 of my 4 games already.

In the 4th, I am down by 1.12 points and have Green Bay D going against his nothing.

11 minutes ago, larfboy said:

Aaron Jones then yes you have a legitimate shot, like 25% chance...if Marvin Jones then better look next time...In yahoo probability, this is a 1% chance

Yea it’s Aaron Jones 

10 minutes ago, kwelch said:

Won 3 of my 4 games already.

In the 4th, I am down by 1.12 points and have Green Bay D going against his nothing.

Looks likely you bat 1.000 this week 

• Like 1

21.1 points in standard from Kerryon and Graham. It'll be a sweat and i'll end up losing by 2 or less i'm sure...

Need 16.91 pts from Stafford (streaming for bye) and Golladay. I'm gonna be sweating all night. Can't wait! *Bart Scott voice

I only need like 4 points from Golladay which should be cake but I hate when my team is that close and can’t lock it up before Monday night. Then I have to keeping thinking of the 2% chance my stud gets hurt really early and doesn’t get me there