JP_Grizzly

My guys 2019-20 season

56 minutes ago, JP_Grizzly said:

I got him 24th overall in my 14 team league. A bit of a risky pick when Beal was there. 

Im 6th pick in a 12 teamer.  Gotta take him at 19 if I want him.   Hard call but I'll prolly do it

My guy is D'Angelo Russell. Love watching the dude play, he gets out there with style and swagger. I reached a little in the 5th round to grab him but I'm hella excited to finally see him in the best situation of his life: best teammates, best coach and best organization

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fabrar said:

My guy is D'Angelo Russell. Love watching the dude play, he gets out there with style and swagger. I reached a little in the 5th round to grab him but I'm hella excited to finally see him in the best situation of his life: best teammates, best coach and best organization

Nice.  I reached for him in the 3rd round in an 8 cat roto league after going KAT / VUC...it was between him and Donnie Mitchell and I felt like D-Lo should have more usage, 3's, points, assists.  

3 hours ago, taenggg said:

Agree that Drumm is a beast, but if your playoffs start week 20-22, Detroit has one of the worst PO schedules at 3/2/3 which is a game changer. You can grab Gobert (4/4/4) at the turn instead and be in a much better position come playoffs. 

Damn I didn't consider this 😕  Had the option between Gobert or Drummond and I took Drummond

13 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Damn I didn't consider this 😕  Had the option between Gobert or Drummond and I took Drummond

Just hope ur league mates doesn’t realize it as well. Drum should have an overall better season than gobert 

19 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

But is that your exact playoff schedule?  All of mine are not those dates...

Just now, hipriest69 said:

But is that your exact playoff schedule?  All of mine are not those dates...

On second thought, no it isnt.  I think Drummond is 2-3-4 for me?

• Like 1

My late round / upside guy is now officially 

PJ Washington

Let this man go nuts in all the garbage time he can handle this year...and there will be a lot of garbage time...he might even start game 1...

This dude was an all american and in AAU / high school used to absolutely dominate NBA players all the time (at the time also in high school, but prominent players like Tatum, etc).

2 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

On second thought, no it isnt.  I think Drummond is 2-3-4 for me?

Hope for that first or second place bye!  Mine are all 3/4/3 for Drummond. 

Another one I'm scooping up off the wire everywhere is Melli.  Stretch big who could play big minutes.  

I've also picked up NAW in case he keeps balling out and they're forced to play him big minutes because he's just too good.  And Lonzo and Jrue haven't been beacons of health in the past either...

Both fantasy and real life fan of Zach Lavine. I think he is undervalued and is a bargain at his current adp. 

Early round I always try to target either Myles or Siakam. I like the fun factor aspect of owning them.

• Like 1

12-team, roto. I picked Vuc over Gobert. I think Vuc’s game is very fantasy friendly. Also picked LMA over Capela. Could be wrong for losing blocks but huge increase in FT%. Grabbed Bam as my 3rd big. Will look for another shot-blocker later, maybe Time Lord on the wire. 

Tobias fell to #60 in my draft. Not really my guy but it’d be a shame not to take him. Then picked SGA as a breakout candidate, then Warren as he was impressive last season before the injury. 

Smart and White can be found after #100. I like their stocks and think they’re undervalued. Dwight Powell slipped because of the injury. I didn’t hesitate to pick him as a solid end of bench big. 

Ja Morant for me. And I got him. I’m just excited to see the assists and I’ve been burned by rookies before but had a feeling about him so I’m excited. And Dennis Schroeder believe it or not. I had him when he was the star in ATL. I think CP3 will go down and Dennis will have a good year 

I don't care if he is not durable. His style of play is like art! 

Danilo-Gallinari-Thunder.jpg

• Like 2

Ricky Rubio, has been a huge fan of him since his Euro days and now in NBA. drafted him in the middle of 8th round in a 12 teams 9 cats roto league. Couldn't be more happier for him winning the MVP and help his team won the chip this summer in FIBA world cup. I think he is always undervalued and NBA teams playing him in the wrong system. Even though this is going to be his 9th season, i think he is going to have a breakout season because he is finally playing in a NBA team that play the open court fast pace system. 

• Like 2

TJ Buckets!!!!

During the first few months last season....

spacer.png

He won't be Steph Curry obviously, but the three point shot is real. The opportunity with a legitimate organization is there. Extra motivation from being traded. Potential All-star season in the making!!!!

• Like 3

Somehow I own Maxi Kleber more than any other player (7 leagues).  Didn't realize that.  He's just been a guy who I take at the end of drafts as I believe he can be a 12/6/1/1 player.  Across the board efficiency.  Wouldn't be surprised if he finished top 75 in 9 cat roto.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

Somehow I own Maxi Kleber more than any other player (7 leagues).  Didn't realize that.  He's just been a guy who I take at the end of drafts as I believe he can be a 12/6/1/1 player.  Across the board efficiency.  Wouldn't be surprised if he finished top 75 in 9 cat roto.

I took Time Lord over him in the last round. He ended up undrafted. Dwight Powell’s injury is still uncertain - if Maxi gets the minutes I’ll pick him up immediately. That combination of 3’s and blocks is valuable. 

9 hours ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

TJ Buckets!!!!

During the first few months last season....

spacer.png

He won't be Steph Curry obviously, but the three point shot is real. The opportunity with a legitimate organization is there. Extra motivation from being traded. Potential All-star season in the making!!!!

So underrated.  So good.  Let's get it this year TJ!