Zekepeak86

10/14/2019 Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers Gameday Thread

2 minutes ago, OmegaRed88 said:

Jones’ trade value halved in a half.

Smart players don’t make trades for guys who have one big game, unless you play with dummies. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dexter75 said:

Smart players don’t make trades for guys who have one big game, unless you play with dummies. 

Have you seen jones other weeks? He’s been solid this whole season outside of 1 game. That game last week was just the cherry on top to get someone to bite. Don’t act like your league is somethin special cause it’s not.

• Thanks 1

I’ve always been partial to Jones but Williams looks better tonight. That doesn’t mean he is better. Jones is just off for some reason, sports has a way of humbling you. 

Edited by m_cox22

Whats the name of this song? It's got me hyped for the second half and Jamaal Williams. 

• Haha 2

Just now, CroNY said:

Whats the name of this song? It's got me hyped for the second half and Jamaal Williams. 

I’m going to assume “fired up” 

Well that halftime show took a giant elephant s--- on that crap I’ve turned the channel from the first 5 weeks

• Haha 1

Ready for the second half and the Jamaal Williams Canton induction ceremony after the game. 

• Haha 3

I do not know the band. I do not know the song. Maybe because it is live. Maybe because it is country. Maybe because I am getting old. But for the first time this season, I actually enjoyed the halftime “show”. 

Edited by ginocan

7 minutes ago, rex_bulkhead said:

Like "shape up or you going into the army?" kind of speech?

No more like, “Son, when I was in the war, the enemy had us pinned down in the trenches. Louie had lost his leg, had it tied around his neck, and Carlton had s--- himself. But we kept trucking son, we kept trucking. Don’t stop trucking son! Your mom and I love you”.

Just paraphrasing.

Booger “throw a dime”.

Maybe he doesn’t know what else to describe a throw. But every throw is a “dime” to Booger  

Holy fug. The Pack are going to have to use Jones at full time WR after this. 

Another week, another Packers player with a brutal concussion

1 minute ago, Psideresider said:

No more like, “Son, when I was in the war, the enemy had us pinned down in the trenches. Louie had lost his leg, had it tied around his neck, and Carlton had s--- himself. But we kept trucking son, we kept trucking. Don’t stop trucking son! Your mom and I love you”.

Just paraphrasing.

That’s good.  I got fired up just reading it