Zekepeak86

10/14/2019 Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers Gameday Thread

Recommended Posts

In post game conference Rodgers should say "thank you refs for letting us win the game"

 

DISGRACE for NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, yossarian said:

Jones would've scored there.  <_<:rolleyes:

That’s a lot of faith in the kicker there would have been nothing wrong to score go up by 5 force the lions to score. I would have rather scored the TD. If they missed that field goal they would have looked like idiots again.

Edited by StevenSC400

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pedo stash for Rodgers is fitting considering they just ****** the Lions out of a win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both illegal hands to the shoulder penalties led to the final 10 points that won the game. 

 

This makes the NFL look really bad and shady as f%%k. Both fake penalties changed the outcome of the Win/Loss column in this game. 

 

 

Edited by Cdub2k
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TennisDude said:

 

He’s out. He was limping around badly.

Thought the injury was to his wrist/arm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cdub2k said:

Both illegal hands to the shoulder penalties led to the final 10 points that won the game. 

 

This makes the NFL look really bad. Both fake penalties changed the outcome of the Win/Loss column in this game. 

 

 

Don’t forget being down at the 1 and the non call PI. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rodgers smirking...goddamn...Such an ignorant prick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cdub2k said:

Both illegal hands to the shoulder penalties led to the final 10 points that won the game. 

 

This makes the NFL look really bad. Both fake penalties changed the outcome of the Win/Loss column in this game. 

 

 

 

If this doesn’t get a boatload of attention this week I’ll be surprised. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These games seem rigged because the Lions NEVER PUT ANYONE AWAY!  They refuse to capitalize on chances and then when they get screwed they didn't have any margin of error.

 

zvz5Of.gif

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, owenmills said:

Thought the injury was to his wrist/arm


Sucks man.  Already lost Adams and Cooper.  If Golladays out I got nothing left

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marvin Jones WTF bro? Hockenson coming back from concussion, Golladay out the entire 4th quarter, and that’s all you can do? Geesh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, m_cox22 said:

Ive never seen a team get jobbed so hard.

2005 Seahawks Super Bowl 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sternes said:

These games seem rigged because the Lions NEVER PUT ANYONE AWAY!  They refuse to capitalize on chances and then when they get screwed they didn't have any margin of error.

 

zvz5Of.gif

Hard to put someone away when every time you get a spot there’s a convenient BS flag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for hosing me had Pack -4 that TD would have helped. Oh well kinda smart of him.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 That was freakin infuriating I am infuriated... One of the worst NFL games I have ever watched Lions couldn't buy a call and Packers were getting phantom calls left and right. This NFL season makes me sick.. Hopeful that it comes full circle and Packers and Pats lose on some nonsense or ridiculous play or call. Just awful.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hatfieldodger said:

Thanks for hosing me had Pack -4 that TD would have helped. Oh well kinda smart of him.

I don’t really get how that’s smart. Players do that if they are already winning so they don’t score to run out the clock. In this case the packers were losing. One bad snap blocked field goal shank and they lose. I’d much rather have scored there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CroNY said:

 That was freakin infuriating I am infuriated... One of the worst NFL games I have ever watched Lions couldn't buy a call and Packers were getting phantom calls left and right. This NFL season makes me sick.. Hopeful that it comes full circle and Packers and Pats lose on some nonsense or ridiculous play or call. Just awful.

The Goodell product is getting stale. They have their narrative and the favorites will always get help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Booger gets the game ball for calling out the BS officiating that I've watched all week......hell all season.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Don’t forget being down at the 1 and the non call PI. 

Don't forget the 3 step catch that got ruled a fumble on the field that went out of bounds that would have given the Lions a 1st down that got reversed to an incomplete pass that made it a 4th down. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.