Watch_Yo_Back

Cashing in on Henry? Trade help! WHIR

I have Waller and his bye is done. Snagged Hunter and his original owner wants him back. Also been hounding me for Chubb so we're throwing around offers via text. Some possibilities include:

Chubb/Henry for Barkley/Chark

Chubb/Henry for Carson/Edelman

Chubb/Henry for Carson/Hilton

Question is whether it's worth it to trade Henry since I have Waller? Or hold on for 2 good options? Currently using Boyd in my flex and I'm tired of watching this thing called a Bengals offense. Really don't see him moving Edelman since he's a rabid Pat's fan, but if I could get Barkley that's hard to pass up. Thoughts? Thanks

Priority order:

1) Barkley/Chark

2) Carson/Hilton

3) Carson/Edelman

2 TEs with one sitting on your bench does you no good. Upgrade your starting lineup. I don't get why people freak out about having enough depth.

• Like 1

Any of them, but first choice is obviously the Barkley one

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

Priority order:

1) Barkley/Chark

2) Carson/Hilton

3) Carson/Edelman

2 TEs with one sitting on your bench does you no good. Upgrade your starting lineup. I don't get why people freak out about having enough depth.

Definitely trying for Barkley. I'd rather have Edelman since it's PPR, and I'm not a T.Y. guy. Everyone is rostering 2 TE's in this league which I've always been against but picked Henry up for free for wallers bye. The limited snap count threat scared everyone off I think. 

5 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Any of them, but first choice is obviously the Barkley one

He just officially sent the Carson/Edelman deal surprisingly. Easy accept?

3 minutes ago, Watch_Yo_Back said:

Yes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Watch_Yo_Back said:

Book it 

• Like 1

Just now, RunCMC said:

Book it 

Booked. I'll miss Chubb but as long Carson's pass work (and ankle/ball security) hold up I'll be fine. RB's are now Carson/Jacobs/Mixon (puke). WR's Hill/OBJ/Edelman/Boyd/Hollywood and Waller at TE in a PPR with bonus points. Time will tell. 

41 minutes ago, Watch_Yo_Back said:

Booked. I'll miss Chubb but as long Carson's pass work (and ankle/ball security) hold up I'll be fine. RB's are now Carson/Jacobs/Mixon (puke). WR's Hill/OBJ/Edelman/Boyd/Hollywood and Waller at TE in a PPR with bonus points. Time will tell. 

Full ppr you'll do just fine. Your backbone is your WR’s and TE anyways. But really you have 3 great backs on your team , it’s not that bad. Collectively they're very good, if Carson can stay healthy the whole season he can definitely be an anchor to your RB’s. 

1 minute ago, RunCMC said:

Full ppr you'll do just fine. Your backbone is your WR’s and TE anyways. But really you have 3 great backs on your team , it’s not that bad. Collectively they're very good, if Carson can stay healthy the whole season he can definitely be an anchor to your RB’s. 

Yea, the "puke" was for Mixon and the high pick I s--- down the drain on him