Sign in to follow this  
thusanaysayer

Dario Saric 2019-2020 Outlook

Thoughts on Mr. Saric? Perhaps returning back to relevancy this season -- looks like he is a lock to start and is reunited with Monty Williams, the former 76ers asst coach. 

I picked him up 3rd to last pick, so high reward low risk -- hoping for an award.

I'm pretty optimistic and was high on him when he was drafted. I think he's a good player who was in a tough situation in Philly and an even tougher situation in Minnesota.

I'm hoping for a breakout year

Didn't do much in the first game, but he also looks like he is working back into shape.

With the news that Ayton will be out an extended period, keep in mind they played Saric at C for some minutes last game. They love their smallball there. Kaminsky is the backup C, but they could also slide Saric up and play some Oubre/Bridges for a good 5-6 minutes a night.

I find him to be overrated. Statistically speaking he’s a poor mans Gallinari / Love, what gives him a bit more value is that he has C elig, otherwise his ownership would be a lot lower.

kaminsky has actually been one of their most impressive guys, I’ve been following since preseason and he looks really hungry for a big role. Reminds me a bit when olynyk had a really good season a few years back.

it’ll be a timeshare between these two, I actually think kaminsky could end up putting up better lines but they’ll most likely swap successful and bad nights.

still worth a flier, just don’t expect him to blow the roof off, they’re going to sorely need rim protection and Dario isn’t that.

If someone told you he smoked a pack a day, would you be surprised? Vlade smoked at halftime. It's an Eastern European thing.

drop city, dude just doesnt seem to have it anymore and teams wont give him run even when hes one of the few bodies left

Ive been shocked with how poorly this dude has played. 

2 hours ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

Im both shocked and appalled.

4 hours ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

Maybe he needs more games under his belt with his new team. I remember when Saric got traded to the Wolves at first he was playing like a** too. But he's an easy drop right now unless you're in a super deep league. Easy choice in my 10 team league, I'll just keep my eye on him for now .