COBBLEPOT

Taurean Prince 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

You could be right. It wouldnt surprise me at all if trading Isaac for Prince turns out to be trash for trash. JI is way overrated around here, atleast for points leagues. I still have him in my other league and zero plans to start him next week even with 4 games. 

 

Another guy I saw getting way overrated here is Covington. People were drafting him 5th round. Dude put up 26 fantasy points in an overtime game. Again, anything under 30 a night is WW material in a 10 team league. I drafted him at #114 in one league, got him for $3 in auction in another. That appears to be far more his appropriate value

Lots of people on here play category leagues. In category leagues guys like Isaac and Covington are highly valuable for their unique contributions to the tougher to get categories. 

Calling them trash is misinformed, they are just not as valuable in your format

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, chaiway said:

Lots of people on here play category leagues. In category leagues guys like Isaac and Covington are highly valuable for their unique contributions to the tougher to get categories. 

Calling them trash is misinformed, they are just not as valuable in your format

It takes a while here to realize the roto guys have a whole different game they are playing. So points guys have to filter out a lot of ranking stuff that gets discussed here. I get a lot of good info here, like picking up PJ Washington. But when trade evaluations and rankings are done, most of it is quite different between the category leagues and points leagues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao the overreactions in this thread are hilarious. People are freaking when it hasn't even been halftime! Ya'll kill me sometimes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a late round pick in most drafts why are expectations so high? Be patient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still trying to gauge how much FAAB to use on FAs as this is my first year in this format. 

How much do people think Prince is worth in a standard 12-teamer? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone watched the game? Seems like dinwiddie got the minutes, hopefully that won't become a norm.

 Good thing they lost though

Edited by atlantadynasty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got into a scuffle with Morant and dumb coach yanked him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I took a big L with him. This guy blows. But, I knew that after Fridays game and instead of not wanting to admit a mistake, I cut my losses and dropped him for Graham. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

Ok I took a big L with him. This guy blows. But, I knew that after Fridays game and instead of not wanting to admit a mistake, I cut my losses and dropped him for Graham. 

 

 

What were u expecting from late round/waiver wire pickup. He's been giving 2+ 3s, 13 points, 7+ boards, 1.2 stocks, which is what to expect from him.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

What were u expecting from late round/waiver wire pickup. He's been giving 2+ 3s, 13 points, 7+ boards, 1.2 stocks, which is what to expect from him.

30 fantasy points a night. Which is average in my league. And when you play 30+ minutes you should get 30 fpts just from all the activity. You hit a 3 PT shot, that's 4 fantasy points right there. You get a put back, that's 4 points, etc. 37 fantasy points over the past 2 games combined , both in which he's played 30+ minutes, is abysmal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

30 fantasy points a night. Which is average in my league. And when you play 30+ minutes you should get 30 fpts just from all the activity. You hit a 3 PT shot, that's 4 fantasy points right there. You get a put back, that's 4 points, etc. 37 fantasy points over the past 2 games combined , both in which he's played 30+ minutes, is abysmal. 

I'd say he's more of a cats league player because besides boards his other peripherals are pretty low especially with the high usage of the nets' guards. Silver lining is the Nets arent winning games they should win like last night's tough loss to Mem. They need to move the ball more and kyrie needs to get the team more involved and not play hero ball, but we'll see.

Edited by DezedandConfused

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pretty weird he didn’t play the end of the 4th or ot 

 

they woulda won if he did.. i think he’ll get better 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll hold him for now. Unless there is a very hot FA on the wire, we might as well give Prince some more time to adjust to playing with Kyrie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The coach seems like using dinwiddle to closing game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kane said:

The coach seems like using dinwiddle to closing game

yeap, that's the thing, coach prefers dinwiddie and on offense he is non existence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.