COBBLEPOT

Taurean Prince 2019-2020 Outlook

20 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

You could be right. It wouldnt surprise me at all if trading Isaac for Prince turns out to be trash for trash. JI is way overrated around here, atleast for points leagues. I still have him in my other league and zero plans to start him next week even with 4 games. 

Another guy I saw getting way overrated here is Covington. People were drafting him 5th round. Dude put up 26 fantasy points in an overtime game. Again, anything under 30 a night is WW material in a 10 team league. I drafted him at #114 in one league, got him for $3 in auction in another. That appears to be far more his appropriate value

Lots of people on here play category leagues. In category leagues guys like Isaac and Covington are highly valuable for their unique contributions to the tougher to get categories. 

Calling them trash is misinformed, they are just not as valuable in your format

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, chaiway said:

Lots of people on here play category leagues. In category leagues guys like Isaac and Covington are highly valuable for their unique contributions to the tougher to get categories. 

Calling them trash is misinformed, they are just not as valuable in your format

It takes a while here to realize the roto guys have a whole different game they are playing. So points guys have to filter out a lot of ranking stuff that gets discussed here. I get a lot of good info here, like picking up PJ Washington. But when trade evaluations and rankings are done, most of it is quite different between the category leagues and points leagues.

Lmao the overreactions in this thread are hilarious. People are freaking when it hasn't even been halftime! Ya'll kill me sometimes

As a late round pick in most drafts why are expectations so high? Be patient.

I'm still trying to gauge how much FAAB to use on FAs as this is my first year in this format. 

How much do people think Prince is worth in a standard 12-teamer? 

Anyone watched the game? Seems like dinwiddie got the minutes, hopefully that won't become a norm.

Good thing they lost though

Edited by atlantadynasty

Got into a scuffle with Morant and dumb coach yanked him.

Ok I took a big L with him. This guy blows. But, I knew that after Fridays game and instead of not wanting to admit a mistake, I cut my losses and dropped him for Graham. 

10 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

Ok I took a big L with him. This guy blows. But, I knew that after Fridays game and instead of not wanting to admit a mistake, I cut my losses and dropped him for Graham. 

What were u expecting from late round/waiver wire pickup. He's been giving 2+ 3s, 13 points, 7+ boards, 1.2 stocks, which is what to expect from him.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

What were u expecting from late round/waiver wire pickup. He's been giving 2+ 3s, 13 points, 7+ boards, 1.2 stocks, which is what to expect from him.

30 fantasy points a night. Which is average in my league. And when you play 30+ minutes you should get 30 fpts just from all the activity. You hit a 3 PT shot, that's 4 fantasy points right there. You get a put back, that's 4 points, etc. 37 fantasy points over the past 2 games combined , both in which he's played 30+ minutes, is abysmal. 

10 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

30 fantasy points a night. Which is average in my league. And when you play 30+ minutes you should get 30 fpts just from all the activity. You hit a 3 PT shot, that's 4 fantasy points right there. You get a put back, that's 4 points, etc. 37 fantasy points over the past 2 games combined , both in which he's played 30+ minutes, is abysmal. 

I'd say he's more of a cats league player because besides boards his other peripherals are pretty low especially with the high usage of the nets' guards. Silver lining is the Nets arent winning games they should win like last night's tough loss to Mem. They need to move the ball more and kyrie needs to get the team more involved and not play hero ball, but we'll see.

Edited by DezedandConfused

pretty weird he didn’t play the end of the 4th or ot 

they woulda won if he did.. i think he’ll get better 

I'll hold him for now. Unless there is a very hot FA on the wire, we might as well give Prince some more time to adjust to playing with Kyrie.

The coach seems like using dinwiddle to closing game

6 minutes ago, kane said:

The coach seems like using dinwiddle to closing game

yeap, that's the thing, coach prefers dinwiddie and on offense he is non existence