Sign in to follow this  
chicane_here

Who do i drop for Mr. Upside HERRO

aaaarghhhh decisions decisions i need help who do i drop for Herro while he is still on waiver. HELP!

options : zach collins, Hayward or sato or grant? 

Edited by chicane_here

Grant... because he's on a stacked team.  He will get his minutes, but he's not going to be leaned on for too much.

Keep Sato because he has all the opportunity in the world withi Bulls this year.  I don't trust Dunn once bit, and Sato absolutely left Dunn in the dust this preseason.

Z Collins, like Sato just has so much opportunity for minutes, and he's proven to be a strong per minute player.

Finally, Grant doesn't have the upside warranted to keep him over "Mr. Upside".  Collins has the upside.. I'd argue that Sato's upside isn't as high, but his floor is also much higher than everyone else mentioned here.

Fairly easy decision for me -- drop Grant.  Definitely gonna have competition for minutes everywhere on a stacked team.  I do like the guy because he'll play a ton of positions to hopefully get 25 minutes total, but if you want Herro, he'll be the one to drop.

appreciate the responses.... if Herro is still on waivers after 24h i will scoop him out.. but there's a new underlying problem if you saw that kid from boston play, Carsen Edwards. shot 9 Tres and went for 30 pts.