Sign in to follow this  
tekashi26ix

Victor Robles Dynasty

A for the steals

• Like 1

B nothing has happened that say Urias won't still be the perennial cy young talent he was once touted as and anderson is a nice balanced keeper 

Robles looks to be missing something from really clicking and crawford is nothing but a hot streak wire guy at this point 

8 hours ago, cjenvy said:

Robles looks to be missing something from really clicking 

Um, maybe because he is only 22 years old?  I'd lean Robles here, because he can be a true 5 category contributor.  He went 17/28 with a .255 AVG in his first full season.  This is a guy who had a 60 grade hit tool by many of the "experts".  I would like to think the Avg will creep up closer to .280-.290 with 20 HR and 30 SB a Real possibility.  His Elite Defense will keep him in the lineup. 

If you are in major need of pitching, I can see making this move.  Urias has the chance to be really really good, however you never know what the Dodgers will do.  The other 2 players are pretty much meaningless, I doubt either would have significant value.