Sign in to follow this  
XC23

Tobias Harris 2019-2020 Outlook

I didn't see a thread for Tobias Harris this year - so thought I should start one ......

What is everyone thinking for Harris this season as one of the main options for the 76ers and with Butler gone?

I drafted las tnight and picked him up in the 6th round (No. 58 overall) - which I think is good value even if he just replicates last year: 20 Pts/7.9Rebs/2.8Assts/1.93PTM/48.7%FG/86.6%FT

About as solid as you can get as a mid round player. He's just boring.

just smooth, but nothing exciting. decent stats as usual for this year.

I just hope his stocks can go up a bit before I decide to trade him. He got traded year after year because of boringness..

I think there should be an uptick in his scoring and 3PTM over last year - as he should see some additional touches with Butler no longer around.

I am fine with "boring"/consistent for where I drafted him :)

13 hours ago, sickrookie said:

I just hope his stocks can go up a bit before I decide to trade him. He got traded year after year because of boringness..

Why did you even draft him if you want stocks and someone who isn't "boring"?

4 hours ago, HK-47 said:

Why did you even draft him if you want stocks and someone who isn't "boring"?

BPA. He fell to me at the end of 5th. Didn’t really want him but should be the safest picks of my draft. Boring = steady. His scoring, 3pt, and % go up every year. Prime time Tobias. If he improves stocks easily top 30. 

Should I try trading him for Oubre or John Collins? Harris is a safe pick but as long as Embiid is healthy his usage and numbers will drop 

4 hours ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

Hmm, I think he'll pick it up because besides Embiid, who else will be a perimeter scorer?

J-Rich, Thybulle and Horford also shoot 3's. 

The only starter on that team that doesn't shoot 3's is Ben. 

Tobias did not have as significant an impact after he was dealt to Philly last season.  It should not come as too much of a surprise he hasn't flourished there this season, even with Butler's departure (Butler's usage isn't that high).  Imo Tobias will still be efficient, but not prolific when the offense is going through Ben & Embiid. 

His 3 point shooting is a drag so far this season. Currently 0-9 from 3 today and Cleveland is daring him to shoot them. 

Edited by Supersonics

48 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

Decent Tatum impression there.

A special kind of hell for those who have both .... like me . WOW back to back FG% daggers 

• Like 1

Had a stomach flu and wasn't even supposed to play so that explains the brutal shooting. Hoping he bounces back against a former team

Man hes been very bad as of late. Hope he finds his efficiency back and his threes normalize. Need his threez

Traded Lauri for this guy, let’s go!

3s should come back at any time, avg highs in assists and steals.